Nix Nixed - Now a Knick?

This relates to various threads, Michigan State center Derrick Nix suspended indefinitely for marijuana arrest, future with program in "serious jeopardy" according to Izzo.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...d-indefinitely

At 6'9", not really an NBA center, but he is a physical presence. This could certainly hurt MSU next year; could it move Mason down in the draft if Nix decides to turn pro rather than win his way back into Izzo's good graces?

At the time of the arrest he was listening to Stevie Nicks.

Nix is a moon of Pluto.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    This relates to various threads, Michigan State center Derrick Nix suspended indefinitely for marijuana arrest, future with program in "serious jeopardy" according to Izzo.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...d-indefinitely

At 6'9", not really an NBA center, but he is a physical presence. This could certainly hurt MSU next year; could it move Mason down in the draft if Nix decides to turn pro rather than win his way back into Izzo's good graces?
    No. Nix isn't even remotely a threat to Mason's draft position. There are much better big men than Nix who won't get drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    No. Nix isn't even remotely a threat to Mason's draft position. There are much better big men than Nix who won't get drafted.
    So you nix my notion of Nix to the Knicks? I must have been Linsane! I guess I'll try to Melo.

Nix

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    So you nix my notion of Nix to the Knicks? I must have been Linsane! I guess I'll try to Melo.
    With his record, he sounds like a future Wizard, but that is not alliterative, sadly.

Marijuana helps to explain his ability to gain weight during the season... If he is reinstated he needs to consider the Draymond Green weightloss program