About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.

Where are they now? - The 2002 Maryland Terrapins

Barry Svrluga has a good article in today's Washington Post that catches up with the 2002 Maryland squad on the 10th anniversary of their National Championship run. Here's the link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...UjS_story.html

I didn't realize that Dixon had been suspended from Euroleague play due to a steriods test result that he says was bogus. Given that he still tips the scales at 165 lbs, it's hard to argue against him...
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post
    Barry Svrluga has a good article in today's Washington Post that catches up with the 2002 Maryland squad on the 10th anniversary of their National Championship run. Here's the link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...UjS_story.html

I didn't realize that Dixon had been suspended from Euroleague play due to a steriods test result that he says was bogus. Given that he still tips the scales at 165 lbs, it's hard to argue against him...
    A good positive article about the Terps of 2002. And, imagine, written by a Duke grad, Trinity 1993.

sagegrouse

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    A good positive article about the Terps of 2002. And, imagine, written by a Duke grad, Trinity 1993.

sagegrouse
    Not without precedent. Junior ('77) has been complimentary to MD and Gary W for many years.
    Last edited by MulletMan; 03-30-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: bordering on inappropriate

Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post

In Europe you can fail a steroid test if you eat a Kit Kat. Their drug testing is ridiculously strict and somewhat flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by FerryFor50 View Post
    In Europe you can fail a steroid test if you eat a Kit Kat. Their drug testing is ridiculously strict and somewhat flawed.
    So that's why the Kit Kats in London taste better than in the US.
    "Something in my vicinity is Carolina blue and this offends me." - HPR