New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

WBB: Recruiting 2013

Coach P added Kiana Holland yesterday, which could be a sign of good things to come. She's the only verbal so far, but Duke appears to be the front runner for some elite talent.
    Kianna Holland of Seneca, S.C., chose Duke on Thursday and in the process set the foundation for the Blue Devils to have one of the best recruiting hauls in the Class of 2013.

http://espn.go.com/high-school/girls-basketball/story/_/id/7638160/duke-recruiting-roll&a
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

More good news on the women's side! She looks to be a great addition. Welcome to Duke, Kiana Holland!
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

We have had a some really good recruiting classes the last couple of years and we have such a strong foundation for the next two years but we will need to continue to add talent if we are going to rise to the next level and truly compete for a national championship. Let's keep the ball rolling!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by yancem View Post
    We have had a some really good recruiting classes the last couple of years and we have such a strong foundation for the next two years but we will need to continue to add talent if we are going to rise to the next level and truly compete for a national championship. Let's keep the ball rolling!
    I'll admit that when Tricia Stafford-Odom packed her bags for Sylvia's bench I was worried; Duke's recent recruiting successess can be placed squarely on her shoulders. However, it looks as if we will be just fine. It appears that Coach P has made smart adjustments in her approach, and that combined with continued success on the court seems to point to continued success off the court.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I thought this would happen when Duke lost its top recruiter to UNC

http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/05/...s-quartet.html

My fear is that Duke will go down in recuiting while UNC goes to the top and based on the the link above, UNC is starting to reap the benefits of making a very smart hire. I really hope Duke doesn't lose ground and momentum in recruiting from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by Class of '94 View Post
    http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/05/...s-quartet.html

My fear is that Duke will go down in recuiting while UNC goes to the top and based on the the link above, UNC is starting to reap the benefits of making a very smart hire. I really hope Duke doesn't lose ground and momentum in recruiting from here on out.
    A nice haul, to be sure, but they're still going to be coached by Sylvia.