Basketball Away Game Tickets

According to the Iron Dukes Office, tickets are still available for the following away/neutral-site games:

Nov 13 Kentucky Georgia Dome

Dec 8 Temple East Rutherford

Jan 2 Davidson Charlotte

Come on, people. The Kentucky game in Atlanta should be great, and we need a heavy Duke turnout to counter Kentucky's fans. They always travel well, especially to Atlanta. (I don't think they have strip clubs in Kentucky.)
    Last edited by Bob Green; 09-08-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Caveat

These tickets are those still available only to Iron Dukes members for purchases through the Iron Dukes.

Fine print from recent email to Iron Dukes:

"At this time, we still have ticket opportunities available for three away games for Iron Duke members."

"After September 13, Duke will release our allotment back to each respective venue for public sale, and your Iron Dukes priority for the best seats will not be available."

Depending on the location (the Georgia Dome is fairly large...) and overall ticket demand, there may still be seats available to the general public.

k

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    The Kentucky game in Atlanta should be great, and we need a heavy Duke turnout to counter Kentucky's fans. They always travel well, especially to Atlanta. (I don't think they have strip clubs in Kentucky.)
    I don't care who you are, that's funny.

I think Christian should open one in Lexington just for fun. Laettner's Ladies, it would be called.

A movie is not about what it's about; it's about how it's about it.
    ---Roger Ebert

Some questions cannot be answered
    Who’s gonna bury who
    We need a love like Johnny, Johnny and June
    ---Over the Rhine

Anyone know the Iron Dukes price for the Temple tickets? I can't locate my password at the moment, and the site won't show the price until I'm logged in.

Ticket cost

Quote Originally Posted by summerwind03 View Post
    Anyone know the Iron Dukes price for the Temple tickets? I can't locate my password at the moment, and the site won't show the price until I'm logged in.
    Current price being shown for the Temple game on 12/08/2012 is $78.50 each. I assume there would be the usual "fees" added to any order.

(The web site is not very user friendly...I have to log in...then "you're not logged in"...then log in AGAIN...then "you're not authorized to buy these.")

For the record, I previously ordered tix to the Atlanta and Charlotte games...

k