Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaDave View Post
    That is just cruel SupaDave.

Now if he had a Duke jersey on at the top of the Chapel I would start to get my hopes up a little bit.

Marcus Paige injured

I couldn't find a better thread to put this in so mods please move this if needed. Incoming Tar Heel Marcus Paige apparently has a stress fracture, suffered shortly before the McDonald's game. He was quoted elsewhere as saying he wasn't as explosive in the game due to the injury.

link

I enjoy watching the Heels suffer as much as the next guy, but I do feel for them with all of the injuries they've had the last few years. Paige should be recovered in time for the fall, but you still have to wonder a.) whether there will be any lingering effects or relapses of the injury, and b.) how much of a setback it will be for him to miss some off-season and/or pre-season training. Kind of like Quinn Cook's situation last year.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    I couldn't find a better thread to put this in so mods please move this if needed. Incoming Tar Heel Marcus Paige apparently has a stress fracture, suffered shortly before the McDonald's game. He was quoted elsewhere as saying he wasn't as explosive in the game due to the injury.

link

I enjoy watching the Heels suffer as much as the next guy, but I do feel for them with all of the injuries they've had the last few years. Paige should be recovered in time for the fall, but you still have to wonder a.) whether there will be any lingering effects or relapses of the injury, and b.) how much of a setback it will be for him to miss some off-season and/or pre-season training. Kind of like Quinn Cook's situation last year.
    This kid is ahead of schedule. He hasn't even arrived on campus yet and he's already got the injury excuse working.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post

link

Perhaps that explains why he was so quiet in the game. He had a few nice transition passes early, but as the game went on he was pretty quiet. As with Kelly, I hope this injury doesn't cause him problems next year.

Marcus Paige

I was on the DraftExpress site, watching Rasheed and Marcus Paige interacting. Gotta say that Paige seems like a really nice kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2BNi...layer_embedded