Attention fantasy baseballers

Can anyone recommend a reliable website listing the probable pitchers in the first week of the MLB season? It's a short week so some pitchers' turn won't come up. I can't find reliable info about probables; I usually use mlb.com for this, but the dates are too far in the future (most are listed as TBA). The problem is, my league's lineup deadline is tomorrow night because of the games in Japan that open the regular season.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    Can anyone recommend a reliable website listing the probable pitchers in the first week of the MLB season? It's a short week so some pitchers' turn won't come up. I can't find reliable info about probables; I usually use mlb.com for this, but the dates are too far in the future (most are listed as TBA). The problem is, my league's lineup deadline is tomorrow night because of the games in Japan that open the regular season.
    Thanks
    I can give you the Stl Cardinals starting pitching lineup

Adam Wainwright
    Jaime Garcia
    Kyle Lohse
    Jake Westbrook
    (insert rookie here -- probably Lynn)

It's a shame Carpenter is injured, because that would be on of the best rotations in the majors. Wainwright will be a top-5 pitcher this year...he has been incredible in spring training. Looks like he was never hurt.

If you are looking for a couple of value pitchers you can snag in the later round -- Jaime Garcia and Jake Westbrook. Garcia is in his 3rd year -- 13 game winner the last two years with sub-4 ERAs. He does have a rather high WHIP 1.32 but I expect him to improve markedly this year. Also, Westbrook (who may well go undrafted in some leagues) Should definitely raise some eyebrows. He dropped 30 pounds this offseason, and has been the best pitcher after Wainwright this spring. Neither Garcia or Westbrook are high strikeout guys, but they will give you wins, innings and good ERA -- nice for filling out the back of your fantasy rotation.