Thread: Missing

Missing

Has anyone caught the first two episodes? For those unfamiliar, this is Ashley Judd's new series on ABC about an ex-CIA agent whose son is kidnapped in Italy. The story (apparently) is going to follow her attempt to find him and get him back.

The action scenes seem to take a page out of the Bourne series and I think are well done. Although it is a stretch to think any intelligence agencies actually operate like the ones depicted, I found the first two episodes enjoyable and plan on continuing to watch.

I was interested to see if anyone else has watched/has thoughts.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Channing View Post

Has anyone caught the first two episodes? For those unfamiliar, this is Ashley Judd's new series on ABC about an ex-CIA agent whose son is kidnapped in Italy. The story (apparently) is going to follow her attempt to find him and get him back.

The action scenes seem to take a page out of the Bourne series and I think are well done. Although it is a stretch to think any intelligence agencies actually operate like the ones depicted, I found the first two episodes enjoyable and plan on continuing to watch.

I was interested to see if anyone else has watched/has thoughts.

Haven't watched it yet. My wife's comment upon seeing the previews was, "So it's basically Taken with the genders reversed."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom B. View Post
    Haven't watched it yet. My wife's comment upon seeing the previews was, "So it's basically Taken with the genders reversed."
    exactly ... and I enjoyed taken.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

I watched the pilot episode and liked it. Missed this week's while at my mom's house, but I have it on the DVR for when I get home. Don't know if I'll ever get to it...
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tom B. View Post
    That's essentially what I thought. As a red blooded American male, though, I can safely say I'd rather watch Ashley Judd running around beating people up than Liam Neeson, even if she is a diehard Kentucky fan.

lives near a number of big white buildings
    I watched the first episode and thought it was marginally ok. Obviously, plot/directing/cinematography are Bourne-derivative.

But Ashley Judd looks absolutely awful. Has she been ill or just had more than one bad plastic surgery job?