Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now....2 more games to win before we can hope for duke fans in denver...
The reason I specifically wrote that was to emphasize this is a final four team, especially the way they played. How much fun are they!

Also, there was at least a partially unconscious recognition that Fresno is not the easiest regional location to get to (I checked, it's reaaaally perhaps one of the biggest pains in the you know where for those of us on the east coast for any regional in the history of duke hoops--with the exception of Pullman Washington in the 1984 men's tourney--for that, we had to fly into a corn field in Moscow, Idaho because Pullman didn't have a long enough runway). So, yes, Fresno is a tougher nut; to expect fans to go there would be harsh. But Dukies can make it to Denver with a bit more ease.

But that's an digression--fact is, this team, the way they're playing, should be in the Final Four. Yes, I know, next game....but there's a difference between being presumptuous and optimistic. I am being the latter (I think).

Go DEVILS!!!!!!