Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ABC!

...is the only correct answer. Hell, I'll buy Anthony Davis a new Escalade if they win.

It's all about escaping this epic recruiting cycle of UNC's alive. As hard as it is to see now, we'll be in the drivers seat going forward if Zeller/Henson/Barnes all assume their rightful spots in the lottery and at least one of Mason/AR return.

I'm rooting for

1. Creighton
    2. Kansas
    3. OSU, and
    4. UK

Hopefully one of those four can take them down. (not holding out much hope for Ohio/whoever the 12-seed is)

lives near a number of big white buildings
    As of now, rooting for Izzo and ACC representatives FSU and NCSU. Rooting for the conference does not include UNC. Before the Roy Williams era, I would have included them. But he's just too despicable to cheer on his team succeeding.

Currently, NCSU has won today, FSU plays tonight, and Michigan St. is leading.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg_Newton View Post
    ABC!

...is the only correct answer. Hell, I'll buy Anthony Davis a new Escalade if they win.

It's all about escaping this epic recruiting cycle of UNC's alive. As hard as it is to see now, we'll be in the drivers seat going forward if Zeller/Henson/Barnes all assume their rightful spots in the lottery and at least one of Mason/AR return.

I'm rooting for

1. Creighton
    2. Kansas
    3. OSU, and
    4. UK

Hopefully one of those four can take them down. (not holding out much hope for Ohio/whoever the 12-seed is)
    Do we really want Calipari to have more recruiting leverage either?

Quote Originally Posted by Gthoma2a View Post
    Do we really want Calipari to have more recruiting leverage either?
    As soon as he gets a title, he'll go to the NBA for more $$$
    April 1

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    As soon as he gets a title, he'll go to the NBA for more $$$
    This is my thinking too, maybe even earlier. WWW will get him an offer before too long.

Besides, he already pretty much gets whoever he wants. In my warped world of priorities, at least, the cost of UK/Cal winning a big one is like .000000001% of that of UNC. And that's rounding up significantly.

I am a huge Creighton fan today.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg_Newton View Post
    This is my thinking too, maybe even earlier. WWW will get him an offer before too long.

Besides, he already pretty much gets whoever he wants. In my warped world of priorities, at least, the cost of UK/Cal winning a big one is like .000000001% of that of UNC. And that's rounding up significantly.
    After 3 less then mediocre seasons in the NBA that culminated with him being fired by the Nets, do you really think Calipari is itching to go back? I guess one advantage is that he can let others deal more publicly with the player's payroll in the pros, but beyond that I gotta think life is better for him now.

Quote Originally Posted by gus View Post
    After 3 less then mediocre seasons in the NBA that culminated with him being fired by the Nets, do you really think Calipari is itching to go back? I guess one advantage is that he can let others deal more publicly with the player's payroll in the pros, but beyond that I gotta think life is better for him now.
    if they pay him $$$ he'll go anywhere...heck if pitino retired today and louisville offered him more money...he'd probably go there...
    April 1

NC State. Made it to the S16, upsetting a 6 and 3 so far. They've got a big dude in the post (Howell) a versatile athlete at the 4 (Leslie), a great (and tall) 3pt shooter at the 3 (Wood), and a nice collection of guards. Their drawback is a lack of depth: Painter and de Thaey, and even Vandenburg, can fill in for a few minutes in the post but only Johnson is getting any time as a backup G. They've basically been playing 7 lately, withe top 5 playing 30+. That's not necessarily a doom situation, but fouls could be a big problem (as it was vs Duke).
    GO PACK! (now that Duke is out)

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    if they pay him $$$ he'll go anywhere...heck if pitino retired today and louisville offered him more money...he'd probably go there...
    LOL!!

1) Any ACC school with STATE in the title
    2) Wisconsin
    3) Ohio State

This year, ABC needs to be amended to ABC/K ... A C/K final, which is the final sign of the apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by LSanders View Post
    LOL!!

1) Any ACC school with STATE in the title
    2) Wisconsin
    3) Ohio State

This year, ABC needs to be amended to ABC/K ... A C/K final, which is the final sign of the apocalypse
    Anybody but Carolina/calipari

ABC!
    April 1

Quote Originally Posted by gus View Post
    Absolutely (here's one mention of "sources" from a quick googling, but I've heard it many other places). He's also been open about how he has no intention of staying at UK for a full decade.

Leaning towards michigan state.

I think Draymond Green should make himself 2 years younger and transfer to Duke along with Michael Kidd-Gilchrest. I don't like MKG enough to pull for Kentucky the rest of the way, but Draymond Green is a different story, he is larger than life, I would like to see MSU get another shot at Carolina but that puts the heels entirely too close to winning a national title... no more of that from them, enough Carolina, relegate yourself back to NIT status.

I need more choices

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    NC State. Made it to the S16, upsetting a 6 and 3 so far. They've got a big dude in the post (Howell) a versatile athlete at the 4 (Leslie), a great (and tall) 3pt shooter at the 3 (Wood), and a nice collection of guards. Their drawback is a lack of depth: Painter and de Thaey, and even [B]Vandenburg[\B], can fill in for a few minutes in the post but only Johnson is getting any time as a backup G. They've basically been playing 7 lately, withe top 5 playing 30+. That's not necessarily a doom situation, but fouls could be a big problem (as it was vs Duke).
    GO PACK! (now that Duke is out)
    no Vandenburg for them. He is out for the year. Harris occasionally comes in though.