lives near a number of big white buildings

NCAA Duke Fathead wall grip deal for those wanting to celebrate Duke tradition

Still stunned by the loss...but why not celebrate our outstanding university and basketball program (and our outstanding coach) by treating yourself to some LARGE on-sale ($60 rather than $90) Duke logo wall grippers from Fathead, purchased through Amazon daily deals' NCAA tourney sale. I did....and it helps remind me how much we have to be proud of on an ongoing basis. Please note the Amazon price is a little bit better than the straight Fathead site sale (though you will have to redeem the Amazon certificate at Fathead).

There's a choice of an orange (basketball) and blue item, a big Duke Devil "D" logo, and a 2010 NCAA championship item. All are pretty large: up to 3 by 4 feet. I chose the big Blue Devil "D" logo (which if you examine the Fathead page carefully seems to come with some smaller Duke items as well). This is the most formal of the 3 and will look best in my home but the others would be ideal for a game or sports viewing room.

I wish they also had one of Cameron on-court action with the crowd and maybe Coach K in the background and a Cameron Crazy one too. I'll suggest it and if you think those are good ideas perhaps you will suggest them as well. They also have big mascots of other schools, and I'd like to see them stock the Blue Devil.

GO DUKE !

Mods, move this to the other forum if that is more appropriate, but because it is Duke basketball focused, I thought it belonged here (and of course more people will see it here and perhaps feel good about an opportunity to positively proclaim their Duke allegiance and pride in our historical greatness.)

Very interesting...

I wonder if my kids would have me committed....