Yea I gotta go with Kedsy on this one...give me Craft, the dude is by far the best on ball defender in the country and makes opposing guards miserable, he has that leadership value, tenacity and heart plus the ability to back it up.

All those clamoring for this athletic wing forget that we have one who didn't get minutes this year...I don't think Mike grasped the offense well and looked lost at time, no way IMO was it talent, in the few minutes he got he showed all those abilities people are saying we need sooo badly, that nasty put back against Penn, his base line cut for the dunk against BC, he actually slashed to the basketball quite well whether it be to crash the boards or just open up lanes for passers...he shot 55% from the field and 40% from 3....I'll always be in the camp that says him and Cook should've played more being that they'll be big parts of what we're building towards.

Those asking for a big guy...Mason was a man down low and had a hell of a year, he had some up and downs but was definitely solid for us...more than held his own against Sully and Thomas Robinson...and he became pretty serviceable at the FT stripe towards the end of the season...