Unfortunately I had to witness this in person surrounded by obnoxious UNC fans holding up "Go Lehigh" signs the whole game. As to the game, LU did a great job defending our guards, they took that away from us and forced us into the paint a lot which hasn't been good for us all season. We took no risks from what I saw that whole game and it looked like we were playing not to lose rather than to win. We had several open looks from 3 point range and drove it to the basket instead expecting I guess to draw the foul which God knows wasn't happening with those refs last night. I love Austin and think he's a very talented player that showed sparks of greatness all season but we expected him to be "the guy" and take over games way too much, he's just not there yet and needs to stay at least another year under K. My hats off to Miles for a good season and a great 4 years at Duke. Even though he went out with a few bitter loses, he's still a National Champion and that will never be taken from him. I do hope that Shabazz comes because with him, Rasheed, and Austin, we could be dangerous next year. No matter what, Forever DUKE!