Quote Originally Posted by NYC Duke Fan View Post
Please explain to me how this was a,"great ", season. Was it a good season, probably if you say we won 27 games. It was a great season up right after Coach K reached his milestone against MSU. After that No, No.

We only beat 2 good teams after that, UNC and FSU. We lost 3 homes to ACC opponents. Did UNC lose any home games..I do not know the answer ?

No I am sorry to disagree with you Duke did not have a great season. When you do not win the conference championship, do not win the ACC tournament and lose to a 15 seed, I would say that Duke had a disappointing season.
UNC lost to Duke at Home- one of the "good" teams Duke beat. UNC also lost to FSU twice - a team Duke split with. UNC did not win the ACC conference championship- they won the regular season. This was a good regular season for Duke- no question. It was a bad post season - by Duke standards- but chemistry busting injuries are part of the game. There are two seasons in college basketball. It is unfortunate that people need to lump them together to define a team or make a point.