Quote Originally Posted by bradvinjack View Post
I am extremely impressed with Amile. Out of our 3 main targets remaining I would love for us to land this kid. He seems like the type than can be a impact player but would not be trying to jump straight to the league and would be a great 3 or 4 year guy that would buy in to what K is trying to teach him. Not many high school students are that worried about the academic side of what most schools can offer. Any recruit with that much talent that also values a great education would be a great fit at Duke. This kid seems to have a really good head on his shoulders, here's hoping he picks the Blue Devils.
I completely agree. He is the classic example of a young man who offers intangibles. He seems like the kind of guy who is not only individually talented, but who would also be a great teammate. I hope we get him.

I like his emphasis on academics. A lot of these guys talk about academics, but it seems like they do so only because someone told them to do so, but for whatever reason, I believe Amile when he says it's a key priority for him. That obviously would appear to bode well for us.