Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Ahh, what a tease!

(Shakes fist at Watson)

Quote Originally Posted by diveonthefloor View Post
    Just saw two interesting tweets on twitter:

Mark Watson: "yessir"
    Tyler Thornton: "meet the brand new guys"

Prefer not to read into this, but gotta wonder.
    Well, I think it is important to note that, while these tweets came out about the same time, they weren't, as far as I can tell, in response to each other or connected in any way. And "meet the brand new guys" is a rap lyric. So I'm not reading much into this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MCFinARL View Post
    Well, I think it is important to note that, while these tweets came out about the same time, they weren't, as far as I can tell, in response to each other or connected in any way. And "meet the brand new guys" is a rap lyric. So I'm not reading much into this at all.
    Ahhh. Context is everything.

Isn't "yessir" something that Nolan used to tweet often?

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Yes, it is--but I don't think he was alone in that. I think it's a pretty common tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Thought Kyrie used that too

Quote Originally Posted by blueduke59 View Post
    Thought Kyrie used that too
    Yessir! (To coin a phrase )

Trey Z. committed to Pitt.

Nike Hoop Summit 2012

Here is a stream:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmmK7FU43U8

I'm looking forward to seeing Rasheed Sulaimon follow-up his McDonald's game performance.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Here is a stream:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmmK7FU43U8

I'm looking forward to seeing Rasheed Sulaimon follow-up his McDonald's game performance.
    Whoops, didn't see this when I posted a whole new thread just now.

FWIW, it's on most Fox Sports affiliates, including FS South. Probably worth checking to see if you get it before trying to stream.

tony mitchell of BAMA

was released from is scholly and may transfer or declare for the draft he is a junior. Im not sure if he would have to sit out a year or not. He will be 23 this august so he might declare, but if he decides to transfer i hope Duke would consider him as he is 6'6 and avg 13 and 7 this season..and if u have seen him play he might be the best dunker college bbal. He was dismissed for some type of behavior problems. Or we might land Bazz

Quote Originally Posted by THE FUTURE View Post
    was released from is scholly and may transfer or declare for the draft he is a junior. Im not sure if he would have to sit out a year or not. He will be 23 this august so he might declare, but if he decides to transfer i hope Duke would consider him as he is 6'6 and avg 13 and 7 this season..and if u have seen him play he might be the best dunker college bbal. He was dismissed for some type of behavior problems. Or we might land Bazz
    Interesting but doubtful. If he wont act right for Anthony Grant - who is young in his own right and known as a player's coach - then something aint right. Benched for the rest of the season? I guess a dunker wasn't needed THAT much.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...-but-to-where/

Watzone's tweets yesterday

OK, I never try to read anything into this stuff. But it is Watzone after all. So we tweets about final in home with Bazz at 11:45am yesterday. Then his "Yessir" tweet comes at 6pm... hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    OK, I never try to read anything into this stuff. But it is Watzone after all. So we tweets about final in home with Bazz at 11:45am yesterday. Then his "Yessir" tweet comes at 6pm... hmmm...
    Pretty sure the in-home is tonight.

Cool

MARK WATSON - TWITTER

When the normally grounded Duke fans start to freak out about a prospect, well ... Let it play out.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by deadhead_dukie View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    And if Tyler's tweet "Meet the brand new guys" is a rap lyric...?...then it probably was just him tweeting a rap lyric (haha) b/c the previous tweet says "Got the windows down, radio on"

Logical?

Quote Originally Posted by THE FUTURE View Post
    Duke will not consider him.

This Week

So, things should become much clearer this week. Can someone confirm the following?

Tuesday, April 10th - we will find out Mason's decision (? - I get confused with the NCAA vs. NBA deadlines, etc)

Wednesday, April 11th - Tony Parker and Shabazz Muhammad announce on the same program on ESPN U

Other - Amile Jefferson still ruminating until further notice

Thursday, April 12th - Duke Fans will be on one pole or the other of the emotionality spectrum and the new post count on the EK Board will sky rocket

Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by dukedoc View Post
    So, things should become much clearer this week. Can someone confirm the following?

Tuesday, April 10th - we will find out Mason's decision (? - I get confused with the NCAA vs. NBA deadlines, etc)

Wednesday, April 11th - Tony Parker and Shabazz Muhammad announce on the same program on ESPN U

Other - Amile Jefferson still ruminating until further notice

Thursday, April 12th - Duke Fans will be on one pole or the other of the emotionality spectrum and the new post count on the EK Board will sky rocket

Correct?
    No, we won't know for sure about Mason's decision until April 29. He can declare for the draft any time between now and April 29. He just can't "undeclare" after April 10. The only thing we would know is that, if he enters (which he hasn't yet), he can't come back after April 10.

It's very possible that the April 11 decision dates for the recruits will also get bumped back until all of the underclassmen declare or return, though that remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    No, we won't know for sure about Mason's decision until April 29. He can declare for the draft any time between now and April 29. He just can't "undeclare" after April 10. The only thing we would know is that, if he enters (which he hasn't yet), he can't come back after April 10.

It's very possible that the April 11 decision dates for the recruits will also get bumped back until all of the underclassmen declare or return, though that remains to be seen.
    Thanks. Good to know. I would think Shabazz will stick to the 11th since he will get PT regardless of who comes back. Hopefully TP will get it over with as well.