• New Mexico State

0 0%
  • South Dakota State

1 0.57%
  • 15/16 seeds

0 0%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    UK is just slamming IS's hand in the car door over and over....UK has so much talent it's freaky....
    KY is very impressive. They basically have 5 pros on the floor at any one time. IS stopped hitting shots.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    KY is very impressive. They basically have 5 pros on the floor at any one time. IS stopped hitting shots.
    Makes you think that if they show up ready to play, there is no stopping them. They just have that kind of talent. They could compete with a couple of pro teams. I would be sorry Bobcats. G is a good pro, but, as a team, they are not great.

Quote Originally Posted by Gthoma2a View Post
    Makes you think that if they show up ready to play, there is no stopping them. They just have that kind of talent. They could compete with a couple of pro teams. I would be sorry Bobcats. G is a good pro, but, as a team, they are not great.
    I think you underestimate pro teams....1 or 2 of these guys may end up being key guys on a team, but their playing against 5 guys that good....its easy to make mediocre college teams look bad.
    April 1

sigh...lehigh tanking shots, with little defense in their face...looking slow against X...

the duke uniform seems to bring out the absolute best from the opposition...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

I hope I'm wrong, but I think that UK is gonna lay the absolute smackdown on IU unless they shoot crazy from 3.

In the first few minutes of this game you can see a recurring theme... The Zellers are really, really, really good and their teammates need to get them the ball more. Cody man, kid can play.

I also think that in the first 3 minutes of play, Terrence Jones has matched his offensive output for the first match-up.

Two fouls on Davis. Let's go Indy! Davis' brow really bothers me when they show him close enough to really see his face. He is a POY caliber player, so why hasn't he gotten that thing shaped up?

Swallow the whistle, this is getting ridiculous, I don't want to see the walk-ons play because everybody on IU fouled out.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukehky View Post
    Swallow the whistle, this is getting ridiculous, I don't want to see the walk-ons play because everybody on IU fouled out.
    The 3 officials are all from the ACC, and what do you know, both frontlines are in foul trouble off ticky tack fouls shortly after the first tv timeout. Embarassing. The short stocky ref with the crew cut was horrible in every game he called in Cameron this year. He has a bit of Teddy V in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    The 3 officials are all from the ACC, and what do you know, both frontlines are in foul trouble off ticky tack fouls shortly after the first tv timeout. Embarassing. The short stocky ref with the crew cut was horrible in every game he called in Cameron this year. He has a bit of Teddy V in him.
    Better than Big East refs...

Quote Originally Posted by Dukehky View Post
    I hope I'm wrong, but I think that UK is gonna lay the absolute smackdown on IU unless they shoot crazy from 3.

In the first few minutes of this game you can see a recurring theme... The Zellers are really, really, really good and their teammates need to get them the ball more. Cody man, kid can play.

I also think that in the first 3 minutes of play, Terrence Jones has matched his offensive output for the first match-up.
    I think this game will come down to the last possession.

I can't recall the last time I saw a team put up 100 against a team in the NCAAs, particularly one that's as good as Indiana.

Kentucky is on a roll... only team that will beat them is themselves.

Kentucky showed what college basketball can be tonight. Indiana was very good as well.That is entertainment. Duke basketball after the FSU victory was awful to watch.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Wow, very interesting news. Baylor wanted to wear the neon green uni's today and the NCAA denied the request. Given the uni's are not white, and obviously stand out, I am a bit surprised. Baylor will be wearing black trimmed in the neon green.

Baylor is 4-0 in the neon green and wanted to wear them for superstitious reasons. They appealed the decision but the NCAA would not budge. Odd...

Let's go Q Miller and Baylor. That wasn't a flagrant. That call was nuts. I knew I liked this kid, Quincy Miller, when we were recruiting him. He is a great player!

Finally, a good call on the flagrant foul early in the game. Kellogg flat wrong.

"let 'em" play should be mean without worrying about a open court foul like that.

Sure glad that wasn't KM instead of Jones on the receiving end, and that Jones didn't get hurt..

Quote Originally Posted by Wheat/"/"/" View Post
    Finally, a good call on the flagrant foul early in the game. Kellogg flat wrong.

"let 'em" play should be mean without worrying about a open court foul like that.

Sure glad that wasn't KM instead of Jones on the receiving end, and that Jones didn't get hurt..
    I respectfully disagree. He was clearly going for the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Gthoma2a View Post
    I respectfully disagree. He was clearly going for the ball.
    Sure he was going for the ball, football players do the same trying to create fumbles.

I was hoping the large Kentucky fanbase wouldn't be able to influence the refs but it has so far. Terrible flagrant call.

If it would have only been a challenge with the body and not right across the path of the shot, I would agree that it was flagrant. I just feel he was making a play on the ball. One play, big game.

I'm pulling for Baylor, but I hate to see plays like the flagrant call. Totally uneccessary and could have hurt Jones. That's how I saw it.