Shabazz Muhammad or Tony Parker

Who would you rather see in a Duke uniform next season Shabazz or Parker?

Both, that way if for some reason we lose Mason and Austin we have effectively reloaded Kentucky style.

I mean if neither leave, we only have one scholarship left to give

Bazz. I know Parker is a big banger that we lack but from everything I read Shabazz's talent level is just too high to pass up.

Shabazz, mainly because he wouldn't be here against his will.

The way recruiting has been going for us this year, I'd take just about anyone to add to Rasheed.

If we don't get anyone in the post, the 2013-2014 season is looking pretty bad. All we'd have would be Marshall, Josh, and whatever freshmen we have then, so I'd say Tony is the biggest priority.

Quote Originally Posted by duke09hms View Post
    The way recruiting has been going for us this year, I'd take just about anyone to add to Rasheed.

If we don't get anyone in the post, the 2013-2014 season is looking pretty bad. All we'd have would be Marshall, Josh, and whatever freshmen we have then, so I'd say Tony is the biggest priority.
    Come on. You do understand that as of right now, we can't even accommodate all of Jefferson, Parker and Muhammad if they wanted to come? You do know that, right? There's a reason for that state of affairs. It's because this team is stacked FLOOR TO CEILING with ballers. If we get no one else, there is going to be some serious talent riding the bench next year. Our recruiting is absurdly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by duke09hms View Post

It's helpful to take a longer perspective when assessing how well recruiting has been going. Look into the past a couple years and into the future a couple years and you'll get a better sense. The last couple of years we've done well, and for 2013 and 2014 we are VERY well positioned with some solid young men. We're doing fine.

Bazz and Jefferson

Doesn't seem like anyone expects Parker to come.

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    Doesn't seem like anyone expects Parker to come.
    I thought that ship had sailed weeks ago, but who knows... I'd given up hope and moved on.
    I kind of assumed that's why we started knocking on Jefferson's door...

We'll be happy with either, and I'm sure K would be able to maximize either or both.

-jk

How many recruits do we have a commitment from? Just Rasheed Sulaimon correct??

Quote Originally Posted by #1Duke View Post
    How many recruits do we have a commitment from? Just Rasheed Sulaimon correct??
    As Jason has already pointed out, currently we already have a 3 man class due to the red shirts of Murphy and Marshall. So in essence we will be adding three new players already to the mix - with the possibility of up to 6. Gonna be plenty to talk about.

But let's not start a new recruiting thread.

-jk