Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NC speciality license plate interest

First and foremost, I don't really know what the process of doing this is but I wanted to see if there is any interest in trying to get Duke a new (or in addition to the shield) specialty license plate design. Myself and few of my friends have always wanted one with either the Iron D or the Iron D with the blue devil design instead of the shield. Most of the other schools have their athletic logo and I've always wanted that for ours. While I love the shield, I think we could have this design added as well and it would gain a lot of popularity around the state. If anyone knows what the process is or anything like that I'd love to get the ball rolling on this.

Quote Originally Posted by kingboozer View Post
    First and foremost, I don't really know what the process of doing this is but I wanted to see if there is any interest in trying to get Duke a new (or in addition to the shield) specialty license plate design. Myself and few of my friends have always wanted one with either the Iron D or the Iron D with the blue devil design instead of the shield. Most of the other schools have their athletic logo and I've always wanted that for ours. While I love the shield, I think we could have this design added as well and it would gain a lot of popularity around the state. If anyone knows what the process is or anything like that I'd love to get the ball rolling on this.
    The DMV has information on the process:

https://edmv-sp.dot.state.nc.us/sp/S...tesPortal.html

Mine was BARBATUS when I lived there.

Since, I've had the misfortune of living in 7-character (MS) and 6-character (MO) states.

A movie is not about what it's about; it's about how it's about it.
    ---Roger Ebert

Some questions cannot be answered
    Who’s gonna bury who
    We need a love like Johnny, Johnny and June
    ---Over the Rhine