Thread: Kyrie-diculous!

Kyrie-diculous!

A Kyrie Irving Top-10 Plays from his NBA Rookie (of-the-Year!, easily) season... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ZBq...ature=youtu.be

I looked and could not find, but if this has been posted already, Mods, feel free to move or remove.
    -Son of Jarhead

The Duke fan formerly known as BuschDevil

Quote Originally Posted by BuschDevil View Post
    A Kyrie Irving Top-10 Plays from his NBA Rookie (of-the-Year!, easily) season... Enjoy!

I looked and could not find, but if this has been posted already, Mods, feel free to move or remove.
    Nice find. Thanks. I think I'm going to watch it again,... and again...

Either the Cavaliers build around him, or let him get away. When he raises to the greatest ever, the uniform he'll be pictured in will be of the team that does build around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    Nice find. Thanks. I think I'm going to watch it again,... and again...

Either the Cavaliers build around him, or let him get away. When he raises to the greatest ever, the uniform he'll be pictured in will be of the team that does build around him.
    Agreed - I could watch that several times in a row. It made me want to go buy an Irving #2 jersey. What a spectacular talent.
    Singler is IRON

I STILL GOT IT! -- Ryan Kelly, March 2, 2013

I love the move on Lebron.
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    I love the move on Lebron.
    I thought that was the best. Is that the Statue of Liberty play?

How does he make those layups?

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by BuschDevil View Post

This is awesome. Really great find. Oh what could have been. One full season at Duke would have been nice. Two would have been even better. Kyrie would have dramatically changed this past seasons team.

Those 10 plays were awesome but the move on Lebron was just sick. Kyrie uses his left hand to finish better than any guard I have seen in a long time, maybe ever. He makes it look easy.

Wow, he is just incredible... Perennial all star in waiting.

Nice highlights. Onederfully Done.

Can't wait for a few years when Kyrie and say, Anthony Davis and Demarcus Cousins take their talent to Theme-Park drenched central Florida to bring five-six-seven championships to the Orlando Thunder. (Yeah, they'll have new billionaire owners who bought the OK franchise by then.)

The Magic is gone.

My Favorite of the 10

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    This is awesome. Really great find. Oh what could have been. One full season at Duke would have been nice. Two would have been even better. Kyrie would have dramatically changed this past seasons team.

Those 10 plays were awesome but the move on Lebron was just sick. Kyrie uses his left hand to finish better than any guard I have seen in a long time, maybe ever. He makes it look easy.
    The move on Lebron is fantastic, but my favorite is the block... it really shows Kyrie's hops. Almost all his layups are whirling wonders off the glass from below the rim that make you go "how did he get through all those players?", but that block was way up there, really showed what a great athlete he is. Dang-it-all-to... -the-place-carolina-can-go-to, he may actually get me to watch the NBA more.
    -Son of Jarhead

The Duke fan formerly known as BuschDevil

Number 3 is my favorite