I love our #7 seed!

While it kills me to see that we're the #7 seed in the ACC tournament, I couldn't be happier to see our bracket. We beat NC State pretty handily on the road and then we get the chances to avenge our close losses at UVA (who was helped by the easiest ACC schedule) and VT. The only two teams that dominated us this year (UNC and Maryland) are on the other side of the bracket. I think this is the bracket that gives us the best shot at winning the tournament, although it's still going to be very tough.

I hope you're right

Quote Originally Posted by ccCrazie View Post
    While it kills me to see that we're the #7 seed in the ACC tournament, I couldn't be happier to see our bracket. We beat NC State pretty handily on the road and then we get the chances to avenge our close losses at UVA (who was helped by the easiest ACC schedule) and VT. The only two teams that dominated us this year (UNC and Maryland) are on the other side of the bracket. I think this is the bracket that gives us the best shot at winning the tournament, although it's still going to be very tough.
    The timing would be awesome. So many people are salivating over us having a couple of quick exits this march, they'd tear their hair if we actually won the acc.

Let's take this like K would... one game at a time. I definitely believe that we can beat NCSU. And let's hope those on the other side of the bracket exhaust themselves to the point that they can't come out on the court for Sunday's championship game!
    DukeDevilDeb

I love our 7 seed too. The 7-10 game is the only first-round game that's been nationally televised -- the rest are local and I may not get them out here in Oregon. Of course, I'm supposed to have class at game time -- "supposed to" being the operative words here.