Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ncexnyc View Post
    So is the Wake crowd halfway decent or should I not bother to wear my Duke gear, especially since I'm bringing my wife and 6 year old with me.
    No problem. The Deac fans aren't known for their hostility, and there will be plenty of Duke fans there.

Vegas has Duke as a 13.5 points favorite with the over/under set at 144.5:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-...cfm/team/duke

So we should be looking for a score in the neighborhood of 79-65. The game notes and full game notes are up at GoDuke.com:

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200
    https://www.nmnathletics.com//pdf8/8...DB_OEM_ID=4200
    Bob Green

"One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Vegas has Duke as a 13.5 points favorite with the over/under set at 144.5:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-...cfm/team/duke

So we should be looking for a score in the neighborhood of 79-65. The game notes and full game notes are up at GoDuke.com:

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200
    https://www.nmnathletics.com//pdf8/8...DB_OEM_ID=4200
    Bob I don't know about those odds. Vegas had us 13 point favorites over VT Saturday and it took us OT to win. But Wake is not as good as VT imho. GoDuke!

I assume that last time that we were 8-0 in road conference games was back in 1999? That is one hell of an accomplishment. These kids have a giant chip on their shoulder. Give them a hostile environment and they know exactly what to do with it.

Awesome...
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
    I assume that last time that we were 8-0 in road conference games was back in 1999?
    We were 8-0 in road conference games in 2000.
    Bob Green

Let's be honest... this is the ULTIMATE trap game. I really hope Coach K beats this into the guy's heads because wake forest is coming off a blowout win against Boston College, don't want anything dramatic to happen here. Also, this is a very important game for Mason. Just watching him play you see he has lost a lot of confidence in his offensive game. This is his opportunity to get out of his scoring slump and put up some points, we are going to need it against carolina and we are going to need it in the tournament! Please Mason, go back to those beautiful jump hooks you were doing all season! That's your go to move that I haven't seen in a month!

Quote Originally Posted by ghstuddachamps1 View Post
    Let's be honest... this is the ULTIMATE trap game. I really hope Coach K beats this into the guy's heads because wake forest is coming off a blowout win against Boston College, don't want anything dramatic to happen here. Also, this is a very important game for Mason. Just watching him play you see he has lost a lot of confidence in his offensive game. This is his opportunity to get out of his scoring slump and put up some points, we are going to need it against carolina and we are going to need it in the tournament! Please Mason, go back to those beautiful jump hooks you were doing all season! That's your go to move that I haven't seen in a month!
    Good thing we are playing on the road, since we seem to have more trouble with trap games at home.

Bump to front page. What does it say that this thread has had so few posts, only a couple today? [That's a rhetorical question; ignore it; I'll answer it.] It means we're taking it for granted. I know I am, but I'm not exactly proud of it. What's your excuse? [Again, rhetorical; pay it no mind.]

Fortunately the team is taking nothing for granted, and undoubtedly has been talking all day about how spoiled EK posters are.

Sure hope Ole Miss-Ark goes 3 OTs, so we can miss the first half....

Go Mason and Andre, get those bounds, Miles. The rest of you, play good.

Live tempo-based stats for the game here, starters posted...

http://www.scacchoops.com/ViewHDGame...Schedule=10590

Indiana beats Mich St pretty convincingly. Maybe Mich St still gets 1-seed, not sure.

Beat Wake.

Link for the Game

Would someone please post a link to watch the game online, please. I do Not have ESPNU. Thank you so much!

Let's Go Duke! Let's Go Duke!!! Beat the Deacons!

GTHC!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
    Would someone please post a link to watch the game online, please.
    http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/...pn3/id/392043/
    Bob Green

Lightbulb it'll be interesting to see . . .

how Silent G does with significant minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by gumbomoop View Post
    Bump to front page. What does it say that this thread has had so few posts, only a couple today? [That's a rhetorical question; ignore it; I'll answer it.] It means we're taking it for granted. I know I am, but I'm not exactly proud of it. What's your excuse? [Again, rhetorical; pay it no mind.]

Fortunately the team is taking nothing for granted, and undoubtedly has been talking all day about how spoiled EK posters are.

Sure hope Ole Miss-Ark goes 3 OTs, so we can miss the first half....

Go Mason and Andre, get those bounds, Miles. The rest of you, play good.
    You might get your wish as it's a 1 pt game right now. GoDuke!

This can't be happening with Arkansas and ole miss...oh wait this happens everytime we're on the 9 pm game.

Cool J Will!

Bang

Espn3 to the rescue...

Apparently Gene Wojciehowski got it wrong. The Last Great Game is being played tonight on ESPN between Arkansas and Ole Miss. Oh my God.

Enough already espnu...go to duke v wake.