One of the perks of being laid up in bed sick on President's Day is that I got to watch some old Duke games. One of the games that I watched was the 1994 National Championship game against Arkansas. While it still pains me to watch Scotty Thurman drain that prayer of a 3 pointer, I came away so thoroughly impressed with the all around game that Grant Hill had.

Grant has always been on of my favorite Dukies, if not my favorite, but over time, my memory has diminished just how good he was. He played such an amazing game in all facets: rebounding, passing, blocking shots, altering shots, bringing the ball up most of the game, guarding literally all positions on the floor. His stat line for the game was 12 points, 14 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 blocks, and 3 steals. While those numbers are impressive, I feel that they don't do his performance in this game justice.

While marveling at Grant's amazing game against Arkansas, I wondered if it might be one of the greatest all around games by a Dukie in a critical game. Obviously, Christian's game against Kentucky comes to mind as well as Shane's all around performance against Arizona. However, I feel like those teams were much better than the 1994 Duke team.

Let me know what you guys think.