Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's for Lunch!?

Just conducting an informal survey on the eating habits of DBR posters.

What's for lunch today? I'm having a chicken ceasar salad with a mini (some might say "fun-sized") bag of chips. And a water to drink.

-EarlJam

It is Wednesday, which means the steak sandwich (real steak on a bun) is the special the local hole in the wall...salad instead of fries, unsweet ice tea

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Just conducting an informal survey on the eating habits of DBR posters.

What's for lunch today? I'm having a chicken ceasar salad with a mini (some might say "fun-sized") bag of chips. And a water to drink.

-EarlJam
    I call it "frustration size".

Cool

Oh, working all night, lunch to you is breakfast to me.
    Breakfast menu - coffee, blood pressure medication, reality

Oh, darn it.

I have no idea what's for lunch today, but thanks for reminding me that I missed yesterday's "Tikka Masala Tuesday." (Our cafeteria here does amazing Indian food...)

Maybe I'll go grab some teriyaki. There's a shop in every strip mall out here - it's bizarre.

Today I had meatloaf from last night. however, 5 out of 7 days I have hotdogs

Quote Originally Posted by captmojo View Post
    Oh, working all night, lunch to you is breakfast to me.
    Breakfast menu - coffee, blood pressure medication, reality
    No narcotics? May I recommend the Veal Vicodin served with your choice of a Darvocet Danish or a Percocet Peach Cobbler? Also, for brunch, property management will be serving Heavenly Heroin Hash in the lobby.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedawg View Post
    Today I had meatloaf from last night. however, 5 out of 7 days I have hotdogs
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, meatloaf. I love meatloaf, served with southern veggies.

As for hot dogs, interesting. I'm actually working on a case study right now that details the design and construction of a Corn Dog production facility in Texas. Seriously.

-EarlJam

Typically the group of coworkers i go to lunch with pick from {Indian, Philly steak, Korean, Japanese, and BBQ}. Today I think we're headed to a sandwich place.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, meatloaf. I love meatloaf, served with southern veggies.

As for hot dogs, interesting. I'm actually working on a case study right now that details the design and construction of a Corn Dog production facility in Texas. Seriously.

-EarlJam
    I made the meatloaf yesterday but Had to go to work so i couldn't have any. I made rice and ate it together.

As for my tube steaks. I eat only beef dogs. Tell me more about your study. sounds interesting. Just don't tell me what is in them...don't really care.

Talking Lunchtime

Grilled hotdogs (ok ok, microwaved, but in my mind...), hot peppers, a banana and dark chocolate for dessert

Quote Originally Posted by knights68 View Post
    Grilled hotdogs (ok ok, microwaved, but in my mind...), hot peppers, a banana and dark chocolate for dessert
    Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyymn! TASTY!

I need a beer. Anyone live in Atlanta? Buckhead? Want to grab a beer? All this talk of hot dogs and food makes me thirsty.

-EarlJam

I think I'm making meatloaf for dinner...mmmm haven't had any in ages.

Lunch tomorrow (we are creatures of habit) is wings (now if only I could get away with a ice cold draft to go with them)

Grabbed lunch at the local deli and had the special, Fried Eggplant with Fresh mozzeralla and roasted pepers on a hero roll w/balsamic vinegar.

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyymn! TASTY!

I need a beer. Anyone live in Atlanta? Buckhead? Want to grab a beer? All this talk of hot dogs and food makes me thirsty.

-EarlJam
    if i was there I'd meet you at the Varsity in a second.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ehdg View Post
    Grabbed lunch at the local deli and had the special, Fried Eggplant with Fresh mozzeralla and roasted pepers on a hero roll w/balsamic vinegar.
    damn that sounds good... where i live/work we can't find any decent middle eastern food. Got just about everything else, but not happy with just this place

Fried Chicken, macaroni salad & Corn on the Cob; I love me some starches.

And thanks EarlJam for keeping our summer filled with fun, mindless, timekilling posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedawg View Post
    if i was there I'd meet you at the Varsity in a second.
    Count me in. I'd have me a chili cheese dog, onion rings, and some swayt tay.

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Arby's for a turkey reuben and some curly fries.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Cafeteria had blackened chicken with rice and veggies. I ate it.