Take this for what it's worth, but a fan who claimed to be sitting two rows behind Gugliotta and Corchiani reported at Pack Pride:

I know there is already multiple threads talking about this, but I didn't want the actual facts to get lost in them.

I was sitting two rows behind Chris & Tom. If you watch the video I am in the second row of SWPC members. I heard everything, including when another ref called out a student near me for saying "Quit looking at the dance team." The cop came over and just laughed at the comment and said, you are fine you can stay.

Chris and Tom were harmlessly complaining about the ref. No profanity. They had two very young daughters with them and I doubt they would ever cuss with them there. I never saw anything other than just average complaining.

Karl walked over and pointed at them and said, "Get them out of here." He then found a cop and said, "I want you to get them out of here. Those two right there."

If you listen closely to the video you can hear him say the 'those two' comment.

And that was pretty much that. I was right there. I saw it first-hand thats exactly what happened almost word for word.

I was in shock. Someone next to me asked, "why are you so upset? who are those guys?" I responded by pointing to the rafters at their two jerseys. Debbie Yow needs to seriously do something about this.

And from another post:

From a friend's twitter who was sitting on the front row:

"The guys in front of me got kicked out of the game for saying "that's a bad call ref". How can you get kicked out for that. "

"The dudes little daughters had to sit by themselves the rest of the game."

Again, these are message board posts ... don't take them as gospel. Still, it will be interesting to see the feedback on this.