Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Jurys are different. Sometimes they vote out of respect (Boston Rob and Kim) and sometimes they vote out of spite (like when Rob lost to Alicia or when Russell lost to Nathalie). It is hard to say. My point was that I thought Kim effectively defused the spite vote by taking deserving people with her. It showed respect for the game and a confidence in what she had done. It also showed she was not just some cutthroat villain who would stab anyone in the back to win the game.

--Jason "you are right tho, it could have been risky" Evans
    I hear what you are saying. It's very plausible that the respect she earned bringing along the 2 "more" deserving players helped her in the end. On the flip side, I'd hope no one would vote for Alicia or Christina over Kim regardless if they're trying to make a point or not. If it were me, I'd never bring a strong candidate along, it's just too risky IMO.

So next up is 3 tribes, eh? I kind of like the idea but wonder if we'll have a merge sooner now considering we'll likely have less players per tribe. Any talk of Redemption Island making a comeback? I know that'd make you a very happy man, Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug.I.Am View Post
    I hear what you are saying. It's very plausible that the respect she earned bringing along the 2 "more" deserving players helped her in the end. On the flip side, I'd hope no one would vote for Alicia or Christina over Kim regardless if they're trying to make a point or not. If it were me, I'd never bring a strong candidate along, it's just too risky IMO.

So next up is 3 tribes, eh? I kind of like the idea but wonder if we'll have a merge sooner now considering we'll likely have less players per tribe. Any talk of Redemption Island making a comeback? I know that'd make you a very happy man, Jason.
    They've done 3 tribes in the past and they generally just merge them into 2 fairly quickly. I think it is a good system as the move from 3 to 2 sets up different dynamics in each newly formed tribe as opposed to the typical "our old tribe has the numbers in this new tribe and we will pick off the other guys one-by-one."

-Jason "CBS is committed to 2 more seasons... but this past year was the lowest rated in Survivor history" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

They've done 3 tribes in the past and they generally just merge them into 2 fairly quickly.
    That's quite a bit of generalizing.
    Demented and sad, but social, right?

They've done 3 tribes in the past and they generally just merge them into 2 fairly quickly. I think it is a good system as the move from 3 to 2 sets up different dynamics in each newly formed tribe as opposed to the typical "our old tribe has the numbers in this new tribe and we will pick off the other guys one-by-one."

-Jason "CBS is committed to 2 more seasons... but this past year was the lowest rated in Survivor history" Evans
    As much as i wanted colton out.i think in hindsight he would have made it more interesting.i absolutely have to have a diabolical villain or a nutcase to keep me glued to the show.i guess ill have to watch now that "house"is ending.