From my WSJ recap...

Kim’s plan is to put most of the votes toward Troy, but put two on Christina just in case Troy plays another hidden immunity idol. Sabrina does one of the most foolish things in Survivor history and actually tells Christina about this plan. She plays it off like she is trying to be honest with Christina, but she basically just told Christina that she is low-woman on the totem pole. The only question is if Christina has the desire or ability to do something about it. I doubt it.

Christina seems unsure of herself and barely protests at all about folks casting votes her way. She is a terrible player. She tries to feel out Troyzan to see if he will vote for Chelsea, but it seems so aimless and half-hearted, even he doesn’t want to go along with it.
Christina is the kind of player I HATE to see on the show. I don't need everyone to be an "alpha" trying to control everything and dominate the game, but when people stare you in the face and tell you over-and-over again that they don't like you... well, I expect you to at least think about doing something to change up the game.

Christina may even make it to the end, but she cannot win. She has no respect from anyone. I can't believe she has been so passive and worthless. Early on, she was the odd-man-out among the women. Then, there was a shuffle and she was the target of spiteful scorn from Colton and Alicia. And now, after making the merge, she has again been the woman singled out as the outsider. AND SHE DID NOTHING. Lame, lame, lame!

-Jason "more later" Evans