Purity Products question.

Has anyone ever used their products? I have heard them on the radio twice now on Saturday morning and they seem legit and the products of course sound amazing. The problem is they sound a bit to good and they only talk about the good it is and why you should get it. I looked on the internet (briefly) and saw nothing bad about them but I really did not find a whole lot of anything tbh. I am seriously considering trying out 1 or 2 of their products (Omega 3 super pill for sure) to see how it goes but would love to know id anyone here has had any experience with them?

Save some money. Get your fish oil (omega 3) from Costco's house brand. It's all the same. But keep an eye on your triglycerides as it is fatty.

I buy my Omega 3 stuff from Puritan's Pride. Typically get a "buy 1, get 2 free" or a "buy 2, get 3 free" deal there. My PCP recommended the brand, and I've had good luck with it. My only "quality" measure is the lack of fish burps

My triglycerides were high and this, coupled with cutting out soda from my diet had them back under control in less than a year. Doc was impressed last time I went to see him.
    "There can BE only one."

The main thing is to take enough without taking too much. See this May 7 news item. And keep a lookout for arrhythmia.

Meanwhile, the recommendation also comes with a caveat, as some experts likewise warn that taking more than 3 grams of fish oil a day may increase the risk of bleeding and worsen heart rhythm problems in those who already suffer from arrhythmias.

Puritan's Pride Instead

There are two companies which have very similar names and I think some may be confused as to which is which. I have dealt with Puritan's Pride (not Purity Products) for years. Great customer service, and they offer some great deals, as in buy 2 get 3 free kind of thing. I try to time it to take advantage of these sales. They are running one right now in fact.

I have a sister and brother who are both using supplements from Puritan's as well and we are all happy with them.

www.puritan.com

john

ProNutrients

I would be remiss if I didn't mention my company's new line of supplements in response to this thread. They're worth a try.

www.pronutrients.com
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016