Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Hahahaha!

This is my joy laugh:

HAHAHAHA!

I don't believe what I just saw! -Jack Buck-

...and save matches!

Watching Erin Andrews interview Doc Rivers. She needs to bleach her hair-the roots are really showing.

Watching Ol' Roy - he looks like he is really whipped. But he is being a gentleman about it and not paying any attention to Duke's celebration after the game on their floor. You gotta tip your hat to him on this one.

As good as it gets

So proud of this team. Just goes to show that all teams are a work in progress. A lot of tenacity tonight and a whole lot of chutzpah from one Austin Rivers. Thanks guys - I needed this one.

Quote Originally Posted by hq2 View Post
    In 45 years, I can't think of a better Duke comeback against Carolina. (Anyone else
    remember a better one?) A sweet one indeed! And a perfect ending! Thank you,
    Tyler Zeller!
    Maybe if we had won in OT after the Capel shot during the season that shall not be mentioned but nah this was still better

First off...WOW!!!!!! I'm horse.

Second...I thought UNC was a basket away from blowing us out of the gym.

Third...It was great to see the team not give up and pull this out.

Can I say WOW again???????

Austin Rivers ... welcome to the national spotlight!!!!! Wow - so much for the "no superstars" on Duke...WOW!!!!
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Great Win

UNC pulled an end of game stumble, not Duke this time. UNC did a great job with offensive rebounds and controlled the inside. Zeller was really effective inside and Henson added his. UNC played their game well, but Duke played to its strength and hit enough 3 pointers to win this game. I liked the fact that the guys played 40 minutes tonight. Great job, no attempt to analyze the game further. Austin is quickly becoming a superstar.

I'm speechless.

I can't stop laughing either!

Ole Roy's face at the end of the game was priceless! lol!

Credit

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    I want a picture of Huck squatting after that shot for mt avatar!!!
    Thought his post game comments were gracious

We had no business winning this game. We were dominated.

But I'll take the win over the NBA team in Chapel Hill.
    "Just be you. You is Enough."

Quote Originally Posted by Saratoga2 View Post
    UNC pulled an end of game stumble, not Duke this time. UNC did a great job with offensive rebounds and controlled the inside. Zeller was really effective inside and Henson added his. UNC played their game well, but Duke played to its strength and hit enough 3 pointers to win this game. I liked the fact that the guys played 40 minutes tonight. Great job, no attempt to analyze the game further. Austin is quickly becoming a superstar.
    the first 5 minutes of the first half...not sure...but thats where they got their 10 point lead that was pretty consistent until we came back at the end

but i think we came out a little sloppy thinking maybe we'd start half #2 like we started the game?
    April 1

Sub-zero

I played a lot of mortal kombat in my day, and I used Subzero a lot. But that was the coolest fatality I've ever seen!!!!

GTHC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Devil View Post
    Watching Erin Andrews interview Doc Rivers. She needs to bleach her hair-the roots are really showing.

Watching Ol' Roy - he looks like he is really whipped. But he is being a gentleman about it and not paying any attention to Duke's celebration after the game on their floor. You gotta tip your hat to him on this one.
    Let me get this straight. You were watching Erin Andrews & focused on her hair roots?

Quote Originally Posted by Saratoga2 View Post
    Imagine what could have happened if our bigs would have shown up! lol.

Just playin', over look me....I'm high off this win......ahhhhhhhhhhh

To beat the holes at home, especially like this, a major come back, is beyond words.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfanarmy View Post
    Thought his post game comments were gracious
    I feel a Chris Rock reference coming on.
    "Just be you. You is Enough."

WOW

How did that just happen? Best birthday ever!!!

Everyone is giving Tyler Zoeller too much credit (or blame) for the Duke victory. Are you kidding me? UNC is not ahead of Duke at the end if it is not for him. Yes he missed a free throw and played with his hands down at the end, but he helped them take that lead in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Devil View Post

Agreed. Saw that too. Gotta give him credit for that and also give credit to K and the assistant coach that apologized for the celebration. BUT, there is no way you don't celebrate like that after an epic ending...