Hey guys. I'm the President of East Campus Council, which is the governing body over the freshman class. One of the members of our council, Lucas Metropulos, founded a charity called Fishing for Families in Need. He takes underprivileged kids from his home in Florida out to fish, teaches them to fish in a fun day out at sea, and then teaches them to clean the fish. They take the spoils to a local shelter. FFN is up for the USA Weekend Magazine's 2012 All Star Award and we need your help for him to win!

My name is Lucas Metropulos and I founded a community service program called Fishing for Families in Need (FFN) over 4 years ago. The program seeks to educate children as well as adults on how to fish ethically and responsibly in order to preserve the environment and fish populations for the future. The program has now grown from its birthplace in Boca Raton, FL and is now in Durham, NC and Martha's Vineyard, MA.

I was a national Make A Difference Day Winner in 2009 and chosen as the cover story for the nationally distributed USA Weekend Magazine.This year my successful expanding Fishing For Families in Need program has been selected by USA Weekend Magazine as a finalist for the 2012 All-Star Award which is open to all past national winners. If my project is chosen, it will receive national headlines in the USA Weekend Magazine and I will be awarded a $10,000 donation from the Gannett Foundation. I will then donate the money to the Ronald McDonald House in Durham and Florence Fuller Developmental Center in Boca Raton.
But, we need your help! There will be a public online vote for the Make A Difference Day All-Star Award beginning February 15 and continuing through February 29. I need your vote to help our life-changing efforts! Only one vote per person per day is allowed. So please try to vote every day. You must be 13 years of age to vote.

Voting ends February 29, 2012! Thus, please notify all of your contacts, post the link on your Facebook and Twitter, post to any blogs/ forums, put in any newsletters you may be involved with, and most importantly tell people to vote everyday at makeadifferenceday.com. So that I can show people everywhere that every individual can surely make a difference. Thank you.
If you guys could take five minutes and vote, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Go Devils!