Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by dcar1985 View Post
    Yea but Mike doesn't play the 1 or 2...
    Oh yeah, I definitely agree about Mike's defense probably being superior to Andre. Just saying that lack of lateral quickness isn't only limited to Andre.

Quote Originally Posted by Channing View Post
    I am shocked coach K hasn't made adjustments this game. All game our bigs have been overplaying out on the perimeter, and all game they have been beat. We just look bad - our offense is useless outside the Plumlees. What happened to finding the open shooter?
    Why does that shock you? Thats been standard practice for anyone named Plumlee since theyve been here. For whatever reason, K's either encouraged or allowed it for years.

Why not play the freshman more? We're not going to be much worse than 15 turnovers against a mid major that isn't picked to win their league.

We just got embarrassed on that defensive possession.

Gosh, didn't see that behind the back pass coming (again).

WOW... we are not heading into conference play with any positive momentum.

Soft

Soft. Who is the leader on the court for this team?
    GTHC

Quote Originally Posted by Sixthman View Post
    Soft. Who is the leader on the court for this team?
    Nolan Smith?

i fear this is our sweet 16 fate this year...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Hope we can win one on the road soon....

Didn't see this one coming at all. Got to get more focus at the beginning of the game from many of the guys. Not really worried about the # 3 ranking, but we have to figure out how to play better on the road. Not counting Maui, we haven't done that well yet.

K put the ball in AR's hands at crunch time and he has been solid although too little too late. The thing that is most impressive is how quickly he learns from mistakes. Yes he still has flaws but he's already our best player. He's an NBA player without a doubt and he will be fine in the league next year.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    i fear this is our sweet 16 fate this year...
    If we make it there. I don't think Temple is that good. We just made them look like Gods with a night without toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gthoma2a View Post
    Why not play the freshman more? We're not going to be much worse than 15 turnovers against a mid major that isn't picked to win their league.

We just got embarrassed on that defensive possession.
    Make that 16.
    Let's not hear any more Duke-tinted talk about how our guys Andre and Seth have NBA futures ahead of them.

Man, this is a Temple team ravaged by injuries and lost to Bowling Green, what an ugly loss for us. Hopefully Coach K will alter our defensive strategy to match our personnel, like he did in 2010.

Yeah ummm. I watched Temple lose to an average Texas team a couple of weeks ago. I get that this is in Philly but Temple is not really even a top tier A-10 team this year. This is a bad loss but luckily means little in the long run. We arent a top 5 team this year. We will need to be hot in Marchfor the elite 8 run we are hoping for and we can expect a few of this type of loss on road in ACC.

This busts my theory that good Duke teams never lose to mid majors. At least I hope it does.