Ordering Through DBR Amazon Store

Hey guys,

I wish I had known about being able to order HP7 through the DBR store on Amazon. Is it possible to retroactively link my purchase back to you guys so you get the credit for it?
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

Quote Originally Posted by blazindw View Post
    Hey guys,

I wish I had known about being able to order HP7 through the DBR store on Amazon. Is it possible to retroactively link my purchase back to you guys so you get the credit for it?
    I don't think so at this point. If you ordered it this week before - I think - Tuesday, it's been packed and is in transit as I type.

Next time. Or any time you order anything that's a "commodity" item (i.e., anything from an assembly line, not subject to subtle individual differences) and Amazon has it, order it through the DBR link (the link is on the front page). It all adds up.

And goodness knows, this is not a cheap site to run, advertising or no. (And keep clicking on those ad links, too!)

-jk

Coinstar

Taking your spare change to Coinstar has an option that rather than getting cash back you can get a credit to Amazon. I've been doing that -- and then ordering books (God, the love of my life Books) from Amazon using the DBR Amazon Store.

Just a suggestion to others. Supports DBR, gets you great books, gets rid of all those pesky coins, etc.