I have a poster of the 1992/93 Championship team fully autographed

Where is a good place to get this appraised? It is still in good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreechTDX1847 View Post
    Where is a good place to get this appraised? It is still in good condition.
    You had better be talking about the 1991/1992 championship teams and not the 1993 Unc championship team...

I'll give you $100 for it. Otherwise throw it up on Ebay with a reserve amount and see what it yields. Do you want to keep it or sell it?

Quote Originally Posted by superdave View Post
    You had better be talking about the 1991/1992 championship teams and not the 1993 Unc championship team...

I'll give you $100 for it. Otherwise throw it up on Ebay with a reserve amount and see what it yields. Do you want to keep it or sell it?
    Whoops, yes you're correct. I ultimately want to keep it but would like to know how many are out there, etc.

If your interested in selling be sure to post

You can probably get on the order of a couple hundred dollars for it, maybe a little more. Best case is if you DON'T use the ebay and find a Duke fan to sell it to in the private market. If you want you can ask a collectibles dealer what he'd give you and then roughly triple it to get the full retail price.

Back then Duke ran sessions for an hour or so at the start of the season where fans could buy the posters and get them signed by the team in Cameron. I know this because I have the signed 1989/90 poster. So there are a few hundred of these floating around, at least from that era, with the majority of them likely in the Triangle area (local fans were much more likely to get them signed than Duke students were). They'd be more difficult to find elsewhere. And I'd be shocked if there were any at any higher elevations than mine, unless someone in Breckenridge has one.
    Last edited by hurleyfor3; 12-21-2011 at 01:54 AM.

I have a 1991-1992 hardscover media guide with all the players signatures that I got from Tommy Amaker that I have often wondered about the value. I do not want to sell it.

You should definitely ebay that sucker. I'd happily give you several hundred dollars for it!

chronicles

I have the Chronicle covers for the last two NCs framed in my office. I've often wondered why the Chronicle doesn't offer reprints of the 91-92 NCs. I would gladly buy them.