Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    i don't think HWNSNBM would be challenging for ROY had he gone to the league...

just my humble opinion...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Congratulations to Lance

Lance Thomas gets another shot at the NBA. Hopefully he will be able to make the most of it and get picked up for more than 10 days.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/75...n-lance-thomas

Well that took long enough!

"Devils in the NBA" is finally back up and running!

http://huckleberry.mhc.edu/devilStats.html

After weeks (months?) of waiting, the new ISP at work finally fixed the necessary firewall rule (had to remove one character...and it took weeks! Smh..) to allow the site to be public again.

This site is updated every morning and has the stats for all of the Dukies that played the previous night.

Last night, both Carlos and Deng had double-doubles - 'Los with 23/15 boards and Deng with 23/10 assists.Even Shelden got quite a bit of run, playing 33 minutes, with 8pts/9rbs.

--grad_devil

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post

After weeks (months?) of waiting, the new ISP at work finally fixed the necessary firewall rule (had to remove one character...and it took weeks! Smh..) to allow the site to be public again.

This site is updated every morning and has the stats for all of the Dukies that played the previous night.

Last night, both Carlos and Deng had double-doubles - 'Los with 23/15 boards and Deng with 23/10 assists.Even Shelden got quite a bit of run, playing 33 minutes, with 8pts/9rbs.

--grad_devil
    Awesome, I have really missed that!!

Good to see Shelden starting again (for the Nets, for what that's worth!). He's giving 'em quality minutes; note the 3 blocked shots in addition to
    9 boards. That's the Shelden we remember!

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post

--grad_devil
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was bummed when it wasn't working earlier in the season but didn't want to bug you about it (like I have in past years). Of course it cut down on my goofing off time at work which I'm not sure is a good thing or a bad thing. Again THANK YOU!

A Little Love for the Booze?

23 and 15 last night. He doesn't get many accolades these days, but Carlos is a heckuva NBA player.

Also, all-star Luol confirmed his status -- also with 23 points but six were from 3-pt. territory.

sagegrouse

thanks !!! love that link!!
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Interview with Irving from a Cleveland radio station...

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2012/0...baskin-phelps/

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    23 and 15 last night. He doesn't get many accolades these days, but Carlos is a heckuva NBA player.
    Boozer took so much grief from the cle fans, all for the novel idea of wanting to get paid.
    One of my favorite Devils, who really has worked hard all his life.

I'm sorry, I love Corey, but this is just hilarious:

I wasn't happy to see the Knicks winning streak snapped by the Hornets, but it was nice to see Lance playing in a regular season NBA game...even if he picked up 4 fouls in 8 minutes.

JJ getting the start today against the Heat. Anybody know if it's due to injury or performance? He's guarding Wade so hope he brought his good shoes...

Just hit a three for the Magic's first points. Check that, 2 for 2 with 5 pts!

Quote Originally Posted by pamtar View Post
    JJ getting the start today against the Heat. Anybody know if it's due to injury or performance? He's guarding Wade so hope he brought his good shoes...

Just hit a three for the Magic's first points. Check that, 2 for 2 with 5 pts!
    I think they said Richardson had a thigh issue or something.

Meanwhile, JJ just hit his 5th 3 in 6 attempts and has 17 of the Magic's 50 points. Awesome.

Kyrie hits game winning free throws with 0.4 seconds to go to beat Sacramento.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorhook View Post
    Kyrie hits game winning free throws with 0.4 seconds to go to beat Sacramento.
    1 assist in 39 mins though.. I didn't watch so I am not sure if he was passing and they just were missing or what. Either way I am sure they would like to see that much higher.

In the last two games Shelden had 15 and 14 rebounds in an average of 31 minutes, the 15 against
    old teammate Luol and Boozer. The Landlord collecting the rent!

Lance had 5 points and 8 rebounds in 20 minutes!
    http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=320220025

Quote Originally Posted by hq2 View Post
    In the last two games Shelden had 15 and 14 rebounds in an average of 31 minutes, the 15 against
    old teammate Luol and Boozer. The Landlord collecting the rent!
    Shelden has been putting up very good numbers since being inserted into the starting lineup in NJ. He's still not much of a scorer, but his rebounding is very solid. He's gotten quite a bit of flack as a "bust" for being such a high-pick 1st rounder, but he's hung around the league due to his toughness and health, and could continue playing for several more years. If only he could develop a reliable jumper...

Shelden has been putting up very good numbers since being inserted into the starting lineup in NJ. He's still not much of a scorer, but his rebounding is very solid. He's gotten quite a bit of flack as a "bust" for being such a high-pick 1st rounder, but he's hung around the league due to his toughness and health, and could continue playing for several more years. If only he could develop a reliable jumper...

Yup. Here are his stats for the last 3 games. 4 for 19 from the field, and...39 rebounds! Huh?