Well, not exactly. (WVU)

Hey DBR,
    I would like to know what the criminal behavior is that is going on at WVU's basketball games. lol.
    ~rthomas

And I would like to know what he was talking about that goes on in Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by fitimi1 View Post
    And I would like to know what he was talking about that goes on in Cameron.
    It's the New and Observer. I'm pretty sure they think "cheering for Duke" is the height of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeface88 View Post
    It's the New and Observer. I'm pretty sure they think "cheering for Duke" is the height of evil.
    Its pretty much throughout the Triangle. On Friday, Ton Suiter went on a radio tirade about how unfair it was that Washington had to play a noon game against Duke. He said we had this huge unfair advantage since Washington was in the pacific time zone. He had his audience thinking they took the Friday redeye to NY for the game.

The fool never knew or cared that the Huskies were in NY the entire week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeface88 View Post
    It's the New and Observer.
    To be fair, I beleive this was a letter to the editor from some hater named Robert Mills of Wilson, not something written by the N&O. Of course, they did pick it to publish, so... ... anyway, as you said, it is the N&O. Letters to the editor are often only good for heartburn or laughs. I wish it hadn't been linked, just gives that guy more attention, something he is obviuosly not worthy of.
    -Son of Jarhead

The Duke fan formerly known as BuschDevil

Quote Originally Posted by arnie is still king View Post
    Its pretty much throughout the Triangle. On Friday, Ton Suiter went on a radio tirade about how unfair it was that Washington had to play a noon game against Duke. He said we had this huge unfair advantage since Washington was in the pacific time zone. He had his audience thinking they took the Friday redeye to NY for the game.

The fool never knew or cared that the Huskies were in NY the entire week.
    I beg your pardon.... I know Tom Suiter. He's a Duke fan and married to a Duke graduate. His comment was meant tongue in cheek.

I'd just like to point out that Robert Mills of Wilson, in my humble opinion, is very good at making accusations, but backs them up with nothing but thin air. He apparently has either never been to a college basketball game anywhere, or it could be that he isn't a Duke fan (yes, there is this possiblility). This is a shame. They have some fine barbeque down there in Wilson.

If somebody down that way should make Robert Mills aware that he is being discussed on DBR, and he reads this thread, I would like to give him a figurative laurel, and hardy Bronx cheer. Somehow, knowing that RM disaproves of Coach K makes the whole deal even sweeter.

"Hi, Robert!", say I. Do you have your copy of Sports Illustrated yet?
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    I'd just like to point out that Robert Mills of Wilson, in my humble opinion, is very good at making accusations, but backs them up with nothing but thin air.
    Sort of like DBR, whoever the DBR-bagger is.
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    Sort of like DBR, whoever the DBR-bagger is.
    Well, there's this.

Basketball games have also gotten ugly.

That old fashion way of getting the news through "news paper" is fondly known as "the News and Disturber".

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    I beg your pardon.... I know Tom Suiter. He's a Duke fan and married to a Duke graduate. His comment was meant tongue in cheek.
    NO - his comment was not tongue in cheek. He simply did not know Washington was in NY for the week or that they played Marquette earlier in the week. Your opinion of Tom Suiter is much, much different from my son's opinion who met him as part of Friday Night football relecasts on WRAL.