Was kind of surprised there wasn't already a game day thread up but I figured there needed to be one. If I missed it please feel free to move this there.

Last game of what we can all agree has been a disappointing year. Not so much in the effort of the kids, and how they've done things (as the front page article alludes to) with honor.

But today is a game that can leave the players, coaches, and us fans with a good taste in our mouth about this year. It sets a positive tone for the off season and gives those seniors a chance to go out on top in a rivalry game they've never won. I for one am going to be watching every play and I want these guys to win the game as bad as I want the basketball team to win twice (maybe three times) a year. Got to come out with intensity, slugg the muddy feet in their collective mouths and take the fight to them. I like the talk of playing with reckless abandon. Leave eveything on the field and nothing in the playbook. Open that puppy up and throw everything and the kitchen sink at them. I for one am tired of seeing the victory bell painted that god awful light blue. Duke need to go over to chapel hill with a few spray cans and when they win immediately take that bad boy over to the sidelines and paint it right on the field.

Lets Go Duke and GTHC.