The Curry Family Holiday Horse Tournament

I was thinking last night, when the announcing team were talking about who the best shooter is in the Curry family (and combined with Bilas' "Horse shot" crack), that if the Curry family actually decided to play a game of Horse, it might take quite a while for ANYBODY to get a letter... seems to me, that game might drag on for at least a few hours, if not days... which made me think that maybe they (the Currys') might actually hold such a thing over the Holidays (like the day after Thanksgiving), when everybody should have plenty of time off for such a thing-- kind of like all those families that have a tradition of playing a game of family touch football on Thanksgiving morning, or something...

Smile Curry Horse tournament?

Well, all three are in Maui so it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by westwall View Post
    Well, all three are in Maui so it could happen.
    I would bet that, through the years, it has happened often. I would also bet that, today, pop would beg off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge View Post
    ... if the Curry family actually decided to play a game of Horse, it might take quite a while for ANYBODY to get a letter... seems to me, that game might drag on for at least a few hours, if not days...
    In Hawaii, they could shoot from one island to another, over waterfalls and lava flows, from surfboards ... truly a made-for-tv event

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    I would bet that, through the years, it has happened often. I would also bet that, today, pop would beg off.
    I'd bet he wouldn't. He might not win, but he'd take his shots and expect each one to go in.