Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    The Curry Family Holiday Horse Tournament

    I was thinking last night, when the announcing team were talking about who the best shooter is in the Curry family (and combined with Bilas' "Horse shot" crack), that if the Curry family actually decided to play a game of Horse, it might take quite a while for ANYBODY to get a letter... seems to me, that game might drag on for at least a few hours, if not days... which made me think that maybe they (the Currys') might actually hold such a thing over the Holidays (like the day after Thanksgiving), when everybody should have plenty of time off for such a thing-- kind of like all those families that have a tradition of playing a game of family touch football on Thanksgiving morning, or something...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC and DE Beach

    Smile Curry Horse tournament?

    Well, all three are in Maui so it could happen.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by westwall View Post
    Well, all three are in Maui so it could happen.
    I would bet that, through the years, it has happened often. I would also bet that, today, pop would beg off.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deeetroit City
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudge View Post
    ... if the Curry family actually decided to play a game of Horse, it might take quite a while for ANYBODY to get a letter... seems to me, that game might drag on for at least a few hours, if not days...
    In Hawaii, they could shoot from one island to another, over waterfalls and lava flows, from surfboards ... truly a made-for-tv event

    Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    I would bet that, through the years, it has happened often. I would also bet that, today, pop would beg off.
    I'd bet he wouldn't. He might not win, but he'd take his shots and expect each one to go in.

Similar Threads

  1. for the want of a shoe the horse came in last
    By Bluedawg in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 03:47 PM
  2. Holiday Beverages
    By knights68 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 12:22 AM
  3. Holiday Sentiment
    By knights68 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 01:10 AM
  4. TV Holiday Shows
    By knights68 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 11:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •