advice for attending 12/19 game in Cameron

I've been to Cameron three times in the last ten years, all for big games (Wake Forest in '01; the Florida St overtime game ['06?] with the iffy technical foul perpetrated on Sheldon Williams); and the memorable 40-point beatdown of Maryland a few years back, with the Crazies chanting "twice-as-many!").

As it happens, I'll be in Durham December 19th, when Duke plays UNC-Greensboro. I'm guessing this is during college break (correct me on that if I'm wrong), so I'm wondering: Are tickets for this kind of game easier/cheaper to get? For the other games, I've gone through a connection who's a major donor, but if this is a good opportunity not to have to ask again, I'd love to.

Thanks, y'all.

Tickets for 12/19 game

I took my daughter to the Belmont game last week. I purchased the tickets on line through StubHub. I was totally satisfied with how they handled the transaction - although I don't know how their prices compare to other sources. I just checked and they do have a fair number of tickets for the game on the 19th.