Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Miles with the foul and technical. The Plumlees are having a terrible night and it's all between their ears!

Miles gets completely owned by his man then mouths off to the ref. Real smart.

If Plumlee brothers techincals end up costing Duke this game, I am going to be extremely perturbed.

Quote Originally Posted by CAT Bluedevil View Post
    Are Miles and Mason having a competition as to not thinking tonight?
    Neither of them are under control, but part of that is that they are handling the ball away from the rim WAY too much

Quote Originally Posted by 1 24 90 View Post
    If Plumlee brothers techincals end up costing Duke this game, I am going to be extremely perturbed.
    I'm completely with you on this. They have made some really bonehead moves tonight.

Wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see Miles the rest of the night after that maneuver.

Spoke too Soon

Guess you have to give props to some nifty passing - keep that up.

Disappointing to see a Tom izzo coached team play so dirty.

I really want to know what was said at halftime. It's absurd how much tougher we've been this half.

If you had told me MP1,MP2, and Rivers would all have bad games and Duke would be up almost 20 I would have thought you were nuts.

Nice, great that mason is drawing so many fouls.

fortunately

Quote Originally Posted by SMO View Post
    If you had told me MP1,MP2, and Rivers would all have bad games and Duke would be up almost 20 I would have thought you were nuts.
    at least four MSU players are having bad games...

Thornton has just made 2 really bad plays - come on guys!

Nice block by Mason! We need to finish strong - I want to win this one convincingly for K

I don't see why we haven't tried to put an offensive PG in... Quinn would be nice tonight. Andre has been great, but this night hasn't had great offense for us. Rivers made some decisions that showed youth, but it is only his third game at this level, so it is understandable. Ryan has looked good like he did during the international games. We are making this game closer than it has to be, though.

Rivers is kinda embarrassing himself, no? I think it's actually a good thing in the long run and will humble him and make him hungrier but...wow - he's gettin' nothin' going to the rack.

Attack of the decals!

ha...karl hess getting an ear full from capel, wojo and collins all at the same time...right AFTER getting an ear full from K...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Except for the dumb technicals and a few turnovers, our bigs have really impressed with their toughness rebounding and shutting down the MSU post offense. In the past, the Plumlees would have faded in this matchup with a tough frontline.

I do have to scoff at the idea someone brought up earlier about Miles having a NBA shot. I hope so, but not likely at all.

I think it'll be good for Rivers to get shut down by MSU's tough D - humble him a little bit to get blocked so much. Can't force the issue my man.

You can tell this is a young team by all the poor decisions and mental mistakes we've been making, same with MSU as well. Strangely, they arent really "young" - starting a FR, SR, JR, redshirt JR, and JR. Hopefully they grow up mentally by the end of the year.

Wow, just like Will Snyderwine and his kicking, the Plumlees are going to cost us a few games with their free throws.