WBB: Duke 61, BYU 55

Unfortunately every big Duke sports event today will probably collide time-wise. The Women's Basketball team will also be starting their season tonight at 9 Eastern. The game will be televised on BYUtv, which at a minimum is available to all DirecTV subscribers on channel 374. Check your listings if you have a different provider, because you might have the channel without knowing about it.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    Unfortunately every big Duke sports event today will probably collide time-wise. The Women's Basketball team will also be starting their season tonight at 9 Eastern. The game will be televised on BYUtv, which at a minimum is available to all DirecTV subscribers on channel 374. Check your listings if you have a different provider, because you might have the channel without knowing about it.
    Grrrrr!!! I'm staying at my girlfriend's tonight..and she doesn't own a tv. What a lousy night to spend with her..lol. Missing the men, missing the women, and missing the holes get sunk..sigh.
    Good news though is I should be able to listen to the women and watch the men, both online.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    Hey, thanks!

DirecTV subscriber, but I was unaware of the game being on, and not even aware of BYUtv.
    Don't get to that part of the dial very often.

Duke wins 61-55 with 13 second half points from Chelsea Grey. Elizabeth Williams scored 8 (on 4-6 from the field) in her debut. Nice road win to get the season started.