Quote Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
Nancy was a better dancer than Ron Artest! Chaz Bono is still on DWTS. And should have been banished the first week. Two of the best dancers have been eliminated (Kristen and Chynna).

As a Dance major from college, and years of formal classes and competition, and teaching all types of dance, Nancy Grace is far better than Chaz Bono. The 4 eliminated should be Ron, Chaz, Carson and Nancy. DWTS has become about people voting for Popularity and Not about the Dance competition.

My favorites in DWTS are: Rikki Lake and Derek, JR Martinez and Karina, and Hope Solo and Maks.

However, Nancy Grace since the days of blasting our LAX boys, and throwing them to the wolves, I have NOT watched her show since. She wore the nickname of "TOT MOM" completely out with the Casey/Cayley Anthony case.

Nancy is loud and abrasive on her Talk Show, and mild and meek on DWTS. Dancing is clearly not her element; but with her age and plus size, she has been doing very well and remembered her Dance Choreography, and performed up to her ability. Chynna Phillips completely flubbed this week, and forget her Dance, and never got back into sync.

I VOTE every week for DWTS! Without bias.
I would also observe that each season the dance routines get farther and farther away from the ballroom syllabus. The musical selections often don't really match the step to be used.

It's interesting how many "stars" remain in contention when they move just a fraction of a second off the beat and instead of on it.