CB Johnny Williams (leg) – Probable

RB Desmond Scott (leg) – Questionable
    RB Josh Snead (foot) – Questionable

QB Brandon Connette (upper body) – OUT
    S Lee Butler (leg) – OUT
    C Brian Moore (arm) – OUT

DE Kenny Anunike (leg) – OUT FOR SEASON
    TE Jack Farrell (leg) – OUT FOR SEASON

Thanks for the update, Jim. The listing a bit daunting, but there does appear to be some subtle improvement for some of the players whose names have appeared repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    Thanks for the update, Jim. The listing a bit daunting, but there does appear to be some subtle improvement for some of the players whose names have appeared repeatedly.
    Since Duke has a bye next week, hopefully we can be much closer to full strength by the time we play FSU.

Great to see Cockrell probable.

Butler being out is going to really hurt, but we do have some depth at safety.
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by jafarr1 View Post
    Since Duke has a bye next week, hopefully we can be much closer to full strength by the time we play FSU.
    Amen to that. I am anxious to get our stud running backs back into the mix. We need Desmond and Josh. We need the other guys as well, but Thompson can't continue to shoulder the load by himself, and these guys bring a dimension we are missing right now. I was very impressed with how Desmond ran the ball in the Richmond game prior to the injury. Looking forward to seeing the sophomore version of Josh Snead as well.

Just wanted to say thanks, Jim. Your injury reports are one of my main reasons for visiting DBR during football season.

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    Amen to that. I am anxious to get our stud running backs back into the mix. We need Desmond and Josh. We need the other guys as well, but Thompson can't continue to shoulder the load by himself, and these guys bring a dimension we are missing right now. I was very impressed with how Desmond ran the ball in the Richmond game prior to the injury. Looking forward to seeing the sophomore version of Josh Snead as well.
    I couldn't agree more! While it would be a welcome site to have them back for the FIU game, they are a must have for the brutal conference stretch Duke faces after their bye week.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    This isn't too bad an injury list, actually. After 4 games in a football season, you're going to have injuries affecting the roster. We're just fortunate to not be in NC State's situation, having lost their starting RB and almost their entire defensive line (including the backups).