Watch Nolan Play Ball Tonight -- Live!

http://www.dukehoopblog.com/2011/09/...-live-tonight/

Here’s the link to watch the game: http://byutv.org/watch/livetv. FYI: You need to register for an account to watch, do so early so you don’t miss a beat.

You can also watch on channel 9403 on DISH, 374 on DirecTV.

You can watch on Time Warner Cable in the Raleigh-Durham area on Channel 287!

For some reason I get BYUtv (ch. 374) with a fairly basic TV package, so it's worth checking. They're also replaying it later tonight if you missed it and want to DVR it.

I just missed the first half, but apparently Nolan is ballin' out.

That was an AWESOME game to watch. There is no college bball all star game, so this served as a de facto. The guys played hard(er) on defense that they do in an NBA summer league or all star game and it had the real feel of a college game.

Nolan looked great. Havent seen a box score yet but I'd peg it around 26 and 12. At least 6 alley-oop assists that I counted, maybe more. I can't believe he went 20 something in the draft...he's going to be a good player in the league. He might have been the best player on the floor.

They played at BYU so Jimmer naturally jacked up a bunch of shots. He probably had a similar line to Nolan but with a ton more shots and usage...

Kemba walker and Isiah Thomas were awesome for Team Leonard. Nolan and Isiah were guarding each other and jawing a little bit, hard to say who got the better of who, but Isiah's team won.
    Last edited by SilkyJ; 09-22-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Nolan is awesome

I love Nolan...

The energy of the crowd seemed to surprise a few of the players who weren’t expecting fan-favorite status.

After the game, Rose mentioned that Smith, who played at Duke, looked at the crowd during a timeout and said, “Man, I’d love to have one last game in Cameron.”
    Source