Silent G Grabs Air

Mike G gettin' up there!

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg_Newton View Post
    Mike G gettin' up there!

Felt this was so impressive it deserved its own thread so folks would not miss it. Hope you don't mind!

Mind boggling how high his feet are off the floor! Dude has serious hops!

I didn't realize he had that much ups! His head is even with MP1 who has serious hops of his own and is 4 inches
    taller. Color me impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by yancem View Post
    I didn't realize he had that much ups! His head is even with MP1 who has serious hops of his own and is 4 inches
    taller. Color me impressed.
    We will need the expert opinion of Old Navy of course, but I am guessing he is a good 5 or 6 Cinderblocks in the air!

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    We will need the expert opinion of Old Navy of course, but I am guessing he is a good 5 or 6 Cinderblocks in the air!
    His head is a full cinderblock above MP1 yet his feet are a full two cinderblocks above MP1's feet.

Which, if I remember right, somehow makes him the best quarterback prospect we have.

But, putting construction math aside, that's a very impressive photo for both guys.

I'm honored, this usually goes the other way around...

Credit be to ndotsmitty for the twitpic though, said the guys wanted to "challenge each other" after practice or some such silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg_Newton View Post
    I'm honored, this usually goes the other way around...

Credit be to ndotsmitty for the twitpic though, said the guys wanted to "challenge each other" after practice or some such silliness.
    Looks like it ended in a draw! Miles missed the block, and no way G gets that dunk down...

was he on the way up? or on the way down?

"One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    was he on the way up? or on the way down?

Looks like he's on the way down, which is even more impressive...Mike really has some springs

Im pretty sure Nolan said it was Marshall who almost got banged on not Miles

The angle makes it tough, but I would agree, he is at least six cinderblocks high! I could jump off six cinderblocks and still not be able to dunk the ball!

Quote Originally Posted by oldnavy View Post
    The angle makes it tough, but I would agree, he is at least six cinderblocks high! I could jump off six cinderblocks and still not be able to dunk the ball!
    Are they stacked on their side or end to end?

I'm a brick -- house
    I'm mighty mighty
    Letting it all hang out.

But my game is all below the basket.

Quote Originally Posted by dcar1985 View Post
    Looks like he's on the way down, which is even more impressive...Mike really has some springs

I'd say he's pretty close to the peak of his jump there (but if anything slightly on the way down). Definitely some good elevation there - the top of his head is just a tad below rim height!

Quote Originally Posted by dcar1985 View Post
    Agree it looks more like Marshall than Miles, though I'm not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedsy View Post
    Agree it looks more like Marshall than Miles, though I'm not 100% sure.
    The Plumlee in question does look skinnier and less bearded than Miles. It would make a bit more sense, too, as those two probably spend a bit more time together than Miles and Gbinije do since both (Gbinije and Marshall) are freshmen.

I am thinking Marshall too. Whichever Plumlee it was, looks like however many cinder blocks he went up, it was straight vertical without fouling.

And he could not draw the charge as he was inside the finally visible semi-circle.

Yup, it's Marshall.