Lion King tix: London

Yea, I know it's not the ticket exchange board but who reads that stuff in the "off season" anyway.

Anyhow, friends of ours just cancelled their trip to London for 8/30 due to a terminal illness in their family. They have 2 tix in the 2nd row for Lion King and asked us if we knew of anyone who could use them. I figured there must be someone here departing for London soon or living there so I'd thought I'd post it here and see if they could use the tix. You know how to contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Yea, I know it's not the ticket exchange board but who reads that stuff in the "off season" anyway.

Anyhow, friends of ours just cancelled their trip to London for 8/30 due to a terminal illness in their family. They have 2 tix in the 2nd row for Lion King and asked us if we knew of anyone who could use them. I figured there must be someone here departing for London soon or living there so I'd thought I'd post it here and see if they could use the tix. You know how to contact me.
    I know a theater manager and his wife flying to London on 9/11 (he specifically picked the date) for 6 months to get his Master's in Shakespeare at Brunel University. If the ticket date fits or is flexible he might be interested. Yes, he was in our Class of '76.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    I know a theater manager and his wife flying to London on 9/11 (he specifically picked the date) for 6 months to get his Master's in Shakespeare at Brunel University. If the ticket date fits or is flexible he might be interested. Yes, he was in our Class of '76.
    Mrs. DD believes the tix are for 9/1. Call/text her tomorrow. I also know your theater manager friend. (That's a wink!? )