Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Really, Giants? Really?

Time to rethink Eli. And I've never been an Eli fan.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Well, I was scared of the Giants this week, and rightfully so, but Houston wasn't much better. I thought as soon as I heard Al Davis died that I should change my pick but I couldn't go with Oakland on the road. Indy was a thought, wrong. I hate picking road teams in Inter-Divisional play which is why I didn't go with New Orleans but they were the only team I kinda thought about picking that managed a win. Not my week. But, at least I didn't go down with the Giants, since I knew better. Now, why didn't I just take the Seahawks?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Wow, it's a 16 way tie for 1st place in the no misses pool. Congrats to all my fellow winners!

O.o

Wow. Epic fail in the no mistakes pool.

I thought I took my own advice and switched to the Saints in the one mistake group, but apparently not. Ah well.

So, is EVERYONE out in the "no mistakes" pool? It certainly looks like it, but I find it hard to believe we ALL were taken down by week 4.

Lots of "One Mistake" participants survive Week 6 with early game victories by Green Bay, Pittsburgh and Atlanta. The Monday night Jets - Dolphins game is also popular with four players casting their lot with the Jets. Of course, seeing as I survived via the Green Bay victory over St Louis, I'll be pulling hard for a Dolphins victory.
    Bob Green

So much for me. Gone after assuming 4-1 Baltimore could handle 1-5 Jacksonville on the road. Guess not.

My other loss was the Giants over Seattle. Oh well.
    "There can BE only one."

I went with Houston over Cleveland this week and I'm in good shape at halftime as Houston is up 24-3.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I went with Houston over Cleveland this week and I'm in good shape at halftime as Houston is up 24-3.
    I've got the Falcons. They lead by 3 TDs in the 3rd over the hapless Colts. Feeling good about this pick

-Jason "I may try the 'pick against the Colts/Broncos' strategy the rest of the season" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post

-Jason "I may try the 'pick against the Colts/Broncos' strategy the rest of the season" Evans
    Picking against the Broncos didn't work out for three contestants this week as Denver beat Oakland. CarolinaBlue, pfrduke and rasputin have been eliminated.
    Bob Green

I really desire to pick the Eagles this weekend but they are so inconsistent. Decisions, decisions...
    Bob Green

All five remaining contestants picked the Eagles this week so it is an all or nothing weekend. If Philadelphia wins, we all survive, but if Arizona prevails, four of us suffer our second loss and are eliminated, leaving Sporthenry as the lone survivor and league champion.
    Bob Green

Halftime

Philadelphia 14, Arizona 7. Go Eagles!
    Bob Green

It's all over!

Arizona 21, Philadelphia 17. Congratulations to Sporthenry!
    Bob Green