I Need some ideas

My father is terminally ill from cancer.he has hours to days to live.he is avid duke fan.has been since i can remember .he took me to my first duke games.i can not find a casket that matches duke enough for his tastes.so i am toying with the idea of having it wrapped or at least the lid wrapped like they do cars.but i want to be tasteful .i also do not want to violate any copy rite laws.any ideas would help.thanks in advance.scott

WaveDukeFan -- I don't have any ideas on Duke caskets, but I do have loads and loads of positive thoughts and vibes headed towards you and your family. I hope the Duke family here can help you with your search.

Quote Originally Posted by wavedukefan70s View Post
    My father is terminally ill from cancer.he has hours to days to live.he is avid duke fan.has been since i can remember .he took me to my first duke games.i can not find a casket that matches duke enough for his tastes.so i am toying with the idea of having it wrapped or at least the lid wrapped like they do cars.but i want to be tasteful .i also do not want to violate any copy rite laws.any ideas would help.thanks in advance.scott
    How about draping a Duke flag on the casket?

I like the idea of draping a flag on the casket.

I join DA in sending vibes and prayers your way. Spend as much time as you can with your dad, enjoy the memories you have made together, and cheer for Duke with him in mind.

thoughts/prayers...and an idea

Have just been through this with my surviving parent. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I wholeheartedly agree with the flag idea. However, my uncle had grander ambitions for his final resting place. Although I could not attend the funeral, am told he was laid to rest in this casket.

http://www.collegiatememorials.net/duke.html

Sold.i think the flag idea is about is good as it gets.thanks for your help.

My dad ('47) passed away in 1992 (he got to see both championships!) We pinned a "LOVE DUKE" pin to his lapel.

We dressed him in a duke warm up jacket with a duke tie.had to nix the flag due to the American flag being on there.so i slipped a duke fathead under the flag.