Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
Do you think after all the hoopla that required poaching the Big12, they would be more enticed to grab UWV after the relative cleanliness which the ACC grabbed the Big East schools?
I don't claim to be an expert on any of this, but, I have to believe that one, taking an additional Big12 team from here on out, won't be nearly as painful as the A&M snatching, and two, I think the SEC is so arrogant, they don't care. The SEC sees themselves as the top dog in all this who can pick and choose to their liking. They are likely right on that to be honest, except, and here comes my ACC colored glasses, I do feel there are teams in the ACC that the SEC has no chance of enticing. UNC being at the top of that list.

In my view, there are 2 ACC teams at risk. FSU to the SEC and/or Maryland to the Big Ten. I know some feel VaTech would jump to the SEC, but I still hold firm that they won't.

I actually hope that the SEC takes Missouri. I have nothing against the Big 12 and enjoy watching their top games in Hoops and Football, but their demise would be very beneficial to the ACC in terms of safety and stability.

Like many others, I do not like all of this, and wish the limit was 12 teams, with the Big 12 and Big East alive and healthy, but I am afraid those days are gone...