Work Sucks Today Too

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for my job and I love the people I work with and such. But today? The day after the 9th? It just sucks to be here today. Can we just get a thread going that embraces the fact that work, at least for today, sucks? Can I get an amen? Misery loves company.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for my job and I love the people I work with and such. But today? The day after the 9th? It just sucks to be here today. Can we just get a thread going that embraces the fact that work, at least for today, sucks? Can I get an amen? Misery loves company.

-EarlJam

Especially since real baseball that counts in standings doesn't happen for 2 more nights.

Even though tonights game, as a fan of a contender, is pretty darn important.

Wink amen

work will always suck until I'm paid for fishing and drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by captmojo View Post
    work will always suck until I'm paid for fishing and drinking.
    Captain Mojo,

Let's make this happen. This is America gosh dang it. The land of opportunity! The land of freedom! The land of the newly crowned hot-dog eating champion!

We'll start a Web site: The Captain & EarlJam's Fishin' adventure. You be the expert fisher (I'll chip in); I'll be the expert drinker (you can chip in as well). We'll report our adventures daily on our Web site. Members can read about our adventures and see images for a nominal fee of $5,000 per month.

Thoughts?

-EarlJam

Work Sucks Today

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for my job and I love the people I work with and such. But today? The day after the 10th? It just sucks to be here today. Can we just get a thread going that embraces the fact that work, at least for today, sucks? Can I get an amen? Misery loves company.

-EarlJam

Talking

It'd beat the hell out of workin'. I guess I could just fish 'till I go broke[which won't be very long from now]