Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I may be out of the loop with my long absent, but does that mean we're done for Shabazz also?

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanAssassin View Post
    I may be out of the loop with my long absent, but does that mean we're done for Shabazz also?
    No, not at all. Duke will ride the Shabazz train until the end. Most consider UCLA the leader, some say Kentucky, but Duke is still in it.

sheed_01 Rasheed Sulaimon
    All duke fans follow new duke recruit @matt_jones8 ! Show him some love so we can get another texas recruit lol
    matt_jones8 Matt jones
    Thank you too everybody who congratulated me on the offer ! Really appreciate it ! Much love
    Doesn't really feel like he's going to turn down this offer, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    Doesn't really feel like he's going to turn down this offer, does it?
    Anything can happen. 2013 is a long way away.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedsy View Post
    Sure, death and taxes and all that. And he said (before the Duke offer) he plans to take unofficials to Duke, Kansas, Florida, Baylor and Texas. I was just pointing out it's not like Jones was exactly tempering his excitement at getting an offer from Krzyzewski, and that it seems like Sulaimon wants him aboard, FWIW.

We would have to survive 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    Sure, death and taxes and all that. And he said (before the Duke offer) he plans to take unofficials to Duke, Kansas, Florida, Baylor and Texas. I was just pointing out it's not like Jones was exactly tempering his excitement at getting an offer from Krzyzewski, and that it seems like Sulaimon wants him aboard, FWIW.
    Coach K will be quite busy next summer with the Olympic team. Makes sense to me that he would like to get the recruiting for the 2013 class in place. He seems to be out seeing the top guys, making some decisions, and extending offers. This process may also include a stronger, earlier "close" on some prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    We would have to survive 2012!
    The apocalypse or the movie?

The apocalypse or the movie?
    Or just the basketball season? I keep thinking the next one is the one that will kill me.

Matt Jones Video Interview

Check out these two videos with Matt Jones. The first is simply a brief clip of him nailing a three. The second is cool in that a UNC site is talking with him before I ask some additional questions. Watch him light up when Duke is mentioned - http://bluedevilnation.net/2011/07/m...deos-from-bdn/

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    Check out these two videos with Matt Jones. The first is simply a brief clip of him nailing a three. The second is cool in that a UNC site is talking with him before I ask some additional questions. Watch him light up when Duke is mentioned - http://bluedevilnation.net/2011/07/m...deos-from-bdn/
    Thanks for the interview, Mark. Yeah, couple of big smiles when talking about Duke.

And it's great to hear about the connection with Randle. That Texas duo would be quite the daily double. From what you're hearing, is that a realistic possibility?